Why do I even fucking live how do u keep going on?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
How do I casually see a guy 6’2+ younger than me 10x better looking than me probably 10x more social and wonder imagine the absolute magnitude in difference between our lives. Like how the fuck do I know this and carry on and believe “I am decent looking bro111 I will fit into a different niche!!!” when any girl I try to get with would get with said guy in like 2 minutes because of his genes and female nature. How do normies casually ignore this feeling? Do they not notice how fucked it is? My entire day gets ruined when this happens, week even

• +1
Reactions: silencio and noodlelover
How do I casually see a guy 6’2+ younger than me 10x better looking than me probably 10x more social and wonder imagine the absolute magnitude in difference between our lives. Like how the fuck do I know this and carry on and believe “I am decent looking bro111 I will fit into a different niche!!!” when any girl I try to get with would get with said guy in like 2 minutes because of his genes and female nature. How do normies casually ignore this feeling? Do they not notice how fucked it is? My entire day gets ruined when this happens, week even
Watch videos of guys getting prison life sentences. You will life mog them.

idk why tf I havent roped yet, i have no future

Joy of feeling cheekbones surpasses even the pain of cartel torture

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74