why do i feel lethargic?

Vanilla

Vanilla

wish i was tall
i ate tuna and avocado when i got home and after i finished i instantly felt like shit, then ate some goyslop called barni filled with chocolate and instantly felt better? why when i want to maximize height gains i get cucked for no reason and start eating like shit? anyway ive seen that goyslop actually helps you grow taller but im not sure. i overate 12 of these mfs and total was 1416 calories, if anyone is expert in dieting lmk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
the energy u feel after eating goyslop is short term after a couple of hours u feel like u need to take a nap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
the energy u feel after eating goyslop is short term after a couple of hours u feel like u need to take a nap
i felt lethargic before eating goy now i feel fine

i felt lethargic before eating goy now i feel fine
if u only ate tuna and avocado i understand that
Why didnt u eat some healthy carbs too?

Candy just gives you fake energy for a while, better to drink coffee or go for a jog

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
if u only ate tuna and avocado i understand that
Why didnt u eat some healthy carbs too?
whats a source of healthy carb to eat with that? i used to eat it with toast and onion but bread has sugar and other shit

whats a source of healthy carb to eat with that? i used to eat it with toast and onion but bread has sugar and other shit
potatoes, any kind of fruit,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Vanilla
but the 14 bear goy u ate did for sure
so for heightmaxxing is it important to always eat clean and perfect? no goy? since goy raises insulin thus raising igf 1 levels, idk what to believe anymore

so for heightmaxxing is it important to always eat clean and perfect? no goy? since goy raises insulin thus raising igf 1 levels, idk what to believe anymore
sure u can eat goy once in a while just make sure u dont eat 12 goybears in a row jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
sure u can eat goy once in a while just make sure u dont eat 12 goybears in a row jfl
i dont eat that much of this shit anyway going to stop from now on, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
i also gor one mire question. can i eat raw eggs? and if yes, how