Why do I feel like everyone is just out to get me and make me feel like shit, I have no real friends in this world

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Why do I feel like everyone is just out to get me and make me feel like shit, I have no real friends in this world, even no real family that cares about me otherwise they wouldn’t let me suffer like this

Everyone wants me dead

This world wanted me dead the second I was born because of my shit genetics

I don’t even speak to my mom or anyone or anyone in my family cos they ruined my life with this shit genetics. So not only do I have shit genetics but I’m also alone in this world to just deal with it by myself

I can try fight back but it’s just an uphill battle that I’ll never win

I’m thinking to just let them win and go like everyone wants me to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 21146, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
You're a loser who will never succeed

Weakling mindset

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69

Weakling mindset
Nothing to do with my mindset but rather my bottom 1% genetics

No mindset for my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Nothing to do with my mindset but rather my bottom 1% genetics

No mindset for my genetics
There is more to life than women

Make something of yourself.

Or keep feeling sorry for yourself and sit on your ass.

I feel you man, you still have jbw so you’ll be able to get a lot done outside the west but yea I blame my parents too on me being recessed

I had insane potential but these bluepilled fucks ruined my life, never thought I’d turn out like this when I was a kid. Absolutely brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, currylightskin, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
I feel you man, you still have jbw so you’ll be able to get a lot done outside the west but yea I blame my parents too on me being recessed

I had insane potential but these bluepilled fucks ruined my life, never thought I’d turn out like this when I was a kid. Absolutely brutal shit
It’s so unfair man I can’t stand this shit life any longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
yeah bro normies are out to get us. I was calling my nigga @curlyheadjames when my fucking friends that i havent talked to in 1 month and half said they were coming to visit i was so low inhib bro and i got into their car and traveled and they sperged out on me and told me i changed and shit its brutal

my nigger james can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
yeah bro normies are out to get us. I was calling my nigga @curlyheadjames when my fucking friends that i havent talked to in 1 month and half said they were coming to visit i was so low inhib bro and i got into their car and traveled and they sperged out on me and told me i changed and shit its brutal

my nigger james can confirm
vouched

Weakling mindset
That isnt a weakling mindset, he is saying the truth if he has shit genetic than the world we will see him as something that the world doesnt need to expand on, he is quite literally something that is meant to die off. The only reason because with shit genetics were allowed to continue on was because of the chaos of pre modern society where intellect and strength was valued instead of the looks. Just look at how height, if we didnt have a safety "civilized" society if someone was tall they were seen as something to conquer, to show off their own smv, so as long as the person with shit looking genetics could beat them they could rise above them with smv. But now tall people are safe by peacocking because there is no con to it. Now dont go on the news because the world hates you. realize that the world hates you for its shit looking genetic. But you can still cure cancer people will would love you than, and you can give your kid good genetics. (Also I don't your family relationship but you should try having a good one because they are the only ones who is rooting for you genetics to be spread)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
That isnt a weakling mindset, he is saying the truth if he has shit genetic than the world we will see him as something that the world doesnt need to expand on, he is quite literally something that is meant to die off. The only reason because with shit genetics were allowed to continue on was because of the chaos of pre modern society where intellect and strength was valued instead of the looks. Just look at how height, if we didnt have a safety "civilized" society if someone was tall they were seen as something to conquer, to show off their own smv, so as long as the person with shit looking genetics could beat them they could rise above them with smv. But now tall people are safe by peacocking because there is no con to it. Now dont go on the news because the world hates you. realize that the world hates you for its shit looking genetic. But you can still cure cancer people will would love you than, and you can give your kid good genetics. (Also I don't your family relationship but you should try having a good one because they are the only ones who is rooting for you genetics to be spread)
no way in hell im reading that