Why do I feel so above everybody else

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
It’s like so many people are just below me, intellectually, physically, mentally, wtf.

Why am I so narcissistic?

I need to find a foid to release my sexual anger on tbh

• JFL
Reactions: user123456
It’s like so many people are just below me, intellectually, physically, mentally, wtf.

Why am I so narcissistic?
Normies are retarded and most people are normies so if your blackpilled your automatically better than 99% of the population in at least 1 thing

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and cromagnon
Normies are retarded and most people are normies so if your blackpilled your automatically better than 99% of the population in at least 1 thing
Super giga cope
Being blackpilled doesn't mean jack shit

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, goat123 and Eriot Lodger
Super giga cope
Being blackpilled doesn't mean jack shit
Means everything JFL

normies can do “le fun sex penis in vagene time” but it will never compare to being blackpilled legit

But people will always say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Means everything JFL

normies can do “le fun sex penis in vagene time” but it will never compare to being blackpilled legit

Super giga cope
The meaning of life is sex and social interactions
Being a NT normie with a gf is 100% times better than being a blackpill retard rotting on a forum
Stop being delusional, being blackpilled literally doesn't mean shit in real life.
You won't live a better life, or anything.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Eriot Lodger
Super giga cope
The meaning of life is sex and social interactions
Being a NT normie with a gf is 100% times better than being a blackpill retard rotting on a forum
Stop being delusional, being blackpilled literally doesn't mean shit in real life.
You won't live a better life, or anything.
Dumbing down the meaning of life to sex is pretty funny but whatever floats your boat

I would rather live 100000000 days as a blackpilled self aware incel than live one second as a normie

Dumbing down the meaning of life to sex is pretty funny but whatever floats your boat

I would rather live 100000000 days as a blackpilled self aware incel than live one second as a normie
This is the same amount of delusional as someone thinking being a conspiracy theorist is the peak life because you know the truth about jewish conspiracies or something.
The reality is, that "being self aware" won't make your life better.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
This is the same amount of delusional as someone thinking being a conspiracy theorist is the peak life because you know the truth about jewish conspiracies or something.
The reality is, that "being self aware" won't make your life better.
You do not value information like I do

Sex is nothing compared to being self aware

IMG 4001

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
You do not value information like I do

Sex is nothing compared to being self aware
What you consider being "self aware" doesn't mean shit in day to day life.
The normies you think that are delusional are still living better lives while you complains about the "truth".

• +1
What you consider being "self aware" doesn't mean shit in day to day life.
The normies you think that are delusional are still living better lives while you complains about the "truth".
Could give less of a shit about said “better lives” when they are literal drones

Oh waow they have a fat sack of flesh they can stick their dick into and whine to their problems about 😮😮😲😲

Could give less of a shit about said “better lives” when they are literal drones

Oh waow they have a fat sack of flesh they can stick their dick into and whine to their problems about 😮😮😲😲
Your supposed "open mind" is nothing but an illusion.

You are deluded by desires of the flesh
I am being realistic. I'm not saying you shouldn't be ignorant, but its stupid to think being blackpilled is like finding the meaning of lie and thinking you are superior.
You realized something MOST PEOPLE do KNOW about, that LOOKS MATTER. Blackpillers thinks they are special for finding such a basic fact of life. Being blackpilled does not make you above of anyone, because its something people already know.
It's like thinking you are superior for listening to hamza and going to the gym. It's like a fake superiority complex that forms out of nothing.
I am not special and neither are you. Blackpill will very rarely help you achieve anything in term of happiness. This forum is more than that.
And like I said, my beliefs don't means shit.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Eriot Lodger
I am being realistic. I'm not saying you shouldn't be ignorant, but its stupid to think being blackpilled is like finding the meaning of lie and thinking you are superior.
You realized something MOST PEOPLE do KNOW about, that LOOKS MATTER. Blackpillers thinks they are special for finding such a basic fact of life. Being blackpilled does not make you above of anyone, because its something people already know.
It's like thinking you are superior for listening to hamza and going to the gym. It's like a fake superiority complex that forms out of nothing.
I am not special and neither are you. Blackpill will very rarely help you achieve anything in term of happiness. This forum is more than that.
And like I said, my beliefs don't means shit.
Being blackpilled is just the beginning of awakening yourself

It is not.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Lord knows I would never subject myself to the unrealized torture the mainstream masses go through each day without consciousness

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Lord knows I would never subject myself to the unrealized torture the mainstream masses go through each day without consciousness
You are not special.

• +1
Probably cuz ur a schizotypal teenager bud

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Means everything JFL

Truth

Knowledgeable suffering > Blissfill ignorance

Any one who disagrees is human, and absolutely nothing more.