Why do I get acne when using skincare products, but my skin is clear with just water?

LUTAHEE

LUTAHEE

Banned
And I have done loads of research and have used good products, and a variety of them. Same result. No skincare for a month, no pimples, I see everyone using skincare and give it a try, breakout.

what products are you using and what is your skintype

then dont use products like what

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
what products are you using and what is your skintype
My skin type is combination (gets oily around nose and brow ridge).

I mostly just stick to cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen.

I either use cerave hydrating, some Korean face wash called roundlab dokdo cleaner, or cerave foaming.

Moisturizers is cerave pm lotion (not the bottle).

Sunscreen is some Korean sunscreen called beauty of Joseon.

cuz they are not meant for ur skin type

• +1
Reactions: overdose
My skin type is combination (gets oily around nose and brow ridge).

I mostly just stick to cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen.

I either use cerave hydrating, some Korean face wash called roundlab dokdo cleaner, or cerave foaming.

Moisturizers is cerave pm lotion (not the bottle).

Sunscreen is some Korean sunscreen called beauty of Joseon.
i also have combination, i use the dokdo cleanser as well truly amazing for my skin. i would say stop using cerave, cerave has no mid or above products except their blemish control retinol. what country are you in?

then dont use products like what
But I wanna have a skincare routine tho, it's good to have one, especially having sunscreen (which needs to be washed with a cleanser, meaning I also have to moisturize)

because you use shit products

i also have combination, i use the dokdo cleanser as well truly amazing for my skin. i would say stop using cerave, cerave has no mid or above products except their blemish control retinol. what country re you in?
US

because you simply dont need products, you should be happy and move on

probably shit products and your skin is already healthy and doesn’t need them.

Why would you use products if they are not needed?

Ok what products should I use then?
Stick to korean: Beauty of Joseon, Corsx, Anua, Soonjung these are very good, also buy products with no pore clogging ingredients.

• +1
Reactions: LUTAHEE
How does it feel on the skin? Does it give a shiny finish or semi matte finish? (I like semi matte finish)
it feels very soothing to me, just don't over apply the product and you will be fine with consideration of the matte finish preference

probably shit products and your skin is already healthy and doesn’t need them.

Why would you use products if they are not needed?
Because I heard wearing sunscreen is important, and I can't wash that shit off with water, I need a cleanser, which makes my skin drier so I need a moisturizer.

I might just wear sunscreen on sunny days.

• +1
Reactions: dad
Stick to korean: Beauty of Joseon, Corsx, Anua, Soonjung these are very good, also buy products with no pore clogging ingredients.
anua is mostly popular due to their unethical marketing scheme, i have their oil cleanser and it works well for me but a lot of people break out due to their products. i second soonjong very good brand

Because I heard wearing sunscreen is important, and I can't wash that shit off with water, I need a cleanser, which makes my skin drier so I need a moisturizer.
logical thinking, wise man

anua is mostly popular due to their unethical marketing scheme, i have their oil cleanser and it works well for me but a lot of people break out due to their products. i second soonjong very good brand
i use anua and corsx cleansers aswell, no breakouts.

• +1
Reactions: dad
i use anua and corsx cleansers aswell, no breakouts.
that's great, just mentioning for the rest of the members that will read the thread

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
throw your products in the garbage and start eating raw meat

My skin was at its worst when I was obsessed with skin care. Now I only wash my face before bed and use beef tallow as a moisturiser and my skin is the clearest and smoothest it's ever been.