Why do I get matches and dates on Tinder but not Bumble.

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Mog or be mogged
I use the exact same pics one each one . On Tinder I get engagement from girls and multiple matches. On bumble nothing.

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96, Chadeep and Deleted member 20056
for me exact opposite
bumble i get treated like chad
tinder is 0

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, MewMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah man wtf same thing, maybe tinder is just a lot easier

the matches mean a lot more on bumble

maybe it's not a popular app in your area, where I live Tinder is much of a bigger deal than Bumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Virgin at 29 😔, Chadeep and 1 other person
Zero like on both

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
App popularity by area

Girls are the most promiscuous on Tinder then Hinge then Bumble so it's harder to pull in matches depending on how your profile is structured. Is it structured for a quick fuck? or something more?

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
App popularity by area

Girls are the most promiscuous on Tinder then Hinge then Bumble so it's harder to pull in matches depending on how your profile is structured. Is it structured for a quick fuck? or something more?
True. Tinder has the most users if I remember correctly too. My pics are roughly the same on both only on Bumble and Hinge I cant use my shirtless pics. I get Hinge/Tinder matches but nothing on Bumble. I wouldn't say its structured for one or the other I just put in my most mogger pics and hope for the best.

I use the exact same pics one each one.
Try different pictures for bumble because it is supposed to be for long term relationships so take more soy looking pictures, whereas for tinder you want to be maximising sex appeal without looking like a creep.

I use the exact same pics one each one . On Tinder I get engagement from girls and multiple matches. On bumble nothing.
Same thing happens to me

I’ve been using dating apps for years and I’m convinced they cycle how much you’re shown to women. I’ll go months getting a few matches a week max, then suddenly get like 20 in a week on just one of the apps (they’re all like this, tinder and bumble more so then hinge for me though). And they aren’t bots, I’ve met up with and fucked a lot of these chicks over the years. I know these apps function based on some type of ELO rating based algorithm, and I’m likely around average. They probably periodically boost the shit out of accounts in the average range, to try and show you what could be out there if you buy their premium memberships.