Why do I get matches on tinder but no messages?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Bronze
What do I have to do to get a girl to message me back?

be chad.

• +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, Moggie, YamiYugi and 2 others
Over if girls don't message you first.

• +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, eduardkoopman, Tyronecell and 5 others
A better looking face. Ideally you really shouldn’t message them first at all. Due to the sheer amount of matches they get, they’ll message you first if you truly standout to them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16960, stevielake and 3 others
Over if girls don't message you first.
yup
the amount of matches dont matter as much as the amount of girls texting you first

A better looking face. Ideally you really shouldn’t message them first at all. Due to the sheer amount of matches they get, they’ll message you first if you truly standout to them
This is cope
I’ve hooked up with many girls I messaged first and have been ghosted by girls who messaged me first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, the next o'pry, Johnnybegood and 4 others
I don’t even get matched ith and when I do get ignored by subhuman Badoo foids. Caging at how fucking over it is tbh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, zharupodrugu, Dystopian and 2 others
This is cope
I’ve hooked up with many girls I messaged first and have been ghosted by girls who messaged me first
girls are shy of very gl guys. as a rule of thumb tho if no reply in few hours delete the match

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Niklaus Mikaelson and gymmaxedhorse
girls are shy of very gl guys. as a rule of thumb tho if no reply in few hours delete the match
Depends when you matched with her

If I message someone a week or two after I match I don’t expect a quick reply bcz girls don’t use apps everyday

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18840
The truth is that there's nothing you can really do against getting ghosted/no replies besides becoming more attractive.

Tinder = only looks so you just gotta accept that this is part of the game. So unless you plan on improving your looks and becoming more attractive, you gotta let it go.

Don't listen to people who say that you should wait for her to message you first, you cannot rely on that unless you're chad otherwise you're just going to miss on a lot of convos and probably some potential meet-ups too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Blackgymmax, YamiYugi and 2 others
This is cope
I didn’t say you couldn’t hook up with them I just said ideally them messaging you first is a great indicator of interest. However, ideal isn’t always reality. I’ve no problem with messaging first I just think it’s better if they do. Also some bitches are also just flakey no matter what. You could be balls deep making her squirt everywhere one day then the next day she ghosts you :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, zharupodrugu, YamiYugi and 3 others
because ylu are mtn like me.
We are too ugly for women so they don't bother to reply.

• So Sad
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

If I message someone a week or two after I match I don’t expect a quick reply bcz girls don’t use apps everyday
i mean if you find a girl hot why would you wait days to send a msg. i have a high ratio of matches but i am very selective so the few i matches i genuinely want to see them and thus initiate convos when they don't asap

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 7580
Better yet, if they dont reply just send a random non offensive text to then and ignore them until they reply keep your Elo higher

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn also tinder is very glitchy on my phone.. messages of girls disappear like they unmatched and reappear after few days… many prob think I ignored her for 3 days bcz they stop replying after that lol

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
i mean if you find a girl hot why would you wait days to send a msg. i have a high ratio of matches but i am very selected so the few i matches i genuinely want to see them and thus initiate convos when they don't asap
I use apps mostly for validation. Message my matches when I’m horny lol

• +1
Better yet, if they dont reply just send a random non offensive text to then and ignore them until they reply keep your Elo higher
so basically have no girls that has 0 convo with you theory? makes your elo higher?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
so basically have no girls that has 0 convo with you theory? makes your elo higher?
Engaging in conversation increases your Elo, but no, i have too many matches to text them all and I don't need more matches, so I only now text people I want to meet up with within an hour. But if you have under 5-10k matches I would highly recommend it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and TUSSELEIF
That’ll never happen 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and TUSSELEIF
Medsage them and say hi dude. It works

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Wow you truly know your stuff tbh.

This thread is just you slapping delusions left and right and making very grounded in reality statements. Very refreshing to see lucidity on this forum tbh 👍

True, if they don't message first then they're not interested, simple as that, just getting matches means nothing, getting messaged first after getting matches is what really matters

True, if they don't message first then they're not interested, simple as that, just getting matches means nothing, getting messaged first after getting matches is what really matters
Lol ur too black pilled. Had plenty of times where girls were enthusiastic towards me after i messaged first

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, gymmaxedhorse and Looks234
Wow you truly know your stuff tbh.

This thread is just you slapping delusions left and right and making very grounded in reality statements. Very refreshing to see lucidity on this forum tbh 👍
Is Johnny Be Good your favourite movie?

• +1
Lol ur too black pilled. Had plenty of times where girls were enthusiastic towards me after i messaged first
I always strive to be more blackpilled by the day

Is Johnny Be Good your favourite movie?
No, never even seen it lol.

One of my favourite songs as a kid was Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry. I first listened to it watching the movie Back to the Future where Marty has to play that song to entertain people at the prom.

I didn't know how to spell Johnny B.Goode, i thought it was Johnny be good but it isn't.

I just thought it was interesting there was a movie with my username and decided to use it as my pfp.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
A lot of girls use tinder as a form of validation. They have no interest in hooking up and only want to see that guys are interested in them.

A lot of girls use tinder as a form of validation. They have no interest in hooking up and only want to see that guys are interested in them.
Yes but if youre in anyway subjectively an 8/10 youll get responses from women lmao

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Medsage them and say hi dude. It works
Thx for the advice

Anything else I should say?
586DEE36 E7C8 4555 9CF9 B81431C715F0

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5189
Makes me wonder why they even swipe right in the first place

JFL, write bitches first, got multiple dates this way

While girls who wrote me first ghosted me