Why do i get more conversation with us/uk and european girls then local indian girls online

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
I live in a slum and my picture shows it, all my pics are angry autistic selfies

But i get way more friend request from USA/uk and europe(Germany, dutch, norway, sweden, Russia,etc)

And more conversations with them, even them replying first
I only talk to them first when they were the one to send me request, and when I message them, I ask them to rate me 1 to 10 and see their reaction
They said they will date me, and that i dont look that bad for a South Asian(cuz I am more punjabi/paki looking)
And that i can get a girl in Europe USA/uk according to them
Plus they compilment my heights

They don't even care about my wealth or autism that much

But i barely get any convo with indian girls unless they are dravdian living in Central/south Indian or bengal
I only get get asked for my Instagram from central indian and bengali girls

And the only punjabi sikh girls calling me cute are from West USA/uk

I only got like 6/10 indian females messaging me first that aren't promoting their insta

Indian girls care too much about caste religion surname money status,

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Tabula Rasa and try2beme
They can smell your slumdog ass with their ape nose

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 32973
Ranjeet come eat the chicken curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49072, SonOfDarkseid, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
The "european girls" in question

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, SonOfDarkseid, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
I live in a slum and my picture shows it, all my pics are angry autistic selfies

But i get way more friend request from USA/uk and europe(Germany, dutch, norway, sweden, Russia,etc)

And more conversations with them, even them replying first
I only talk to them first when they were the one to send me request, and when I message them, I ask them to rate me 1 to 10 and see their reaction
They said they will date me, and that i dont look that bad for a South Asian(cuz I am more punjabi/paki looking)
And that i can get a girl in Europe USA/uk according to them
Plus they compilment my heights

They don't even care about my wealth or autism that much

But i barely get any convo with indian girls unless they are dravdian living in Central/south Indian or bengal
I only get get asked for my Instagram from central indian and bengali girls

And the only punjabi sikh girls calling me cute are from West USA/uk

I only got like 6/10 indian females messaging me first that aren't promoting their insta

Indian girls care too much about caste religion surname money status,
you ramble about the same shit for 2 years now bhai time to give up your dreams and this fake convos and move on with you likfe a punjabi girl to marry doesnt sound to bad since thats your only option that or your cousin bhai

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and bronze architecture
Last edited:
you ramble about the same shit for 2 years now bhai time to give up your dreams and this fake convos and move on with you likfe a punjabi girl to marry doesnt sound to bad since thats your only option that or your cousin bhai
Yes I want a punjabi girls but they dont want me bcoz I am ain't cool and rich with foreign citizenship

You can't, they don't want pajeets

You can't, they don't want pajeets
I only ask them to rate when they send me request,
I don't call them out from my delhi slum

But they said the uk girl said I look more pakistani, and that I can find a date there,she said she might will if I was there, German said the same
And I have tall height bcoz I am sikh and now I been light brown after gym lean maxxiing

I just have better convos with even girls from my religion in West then the locals here

Last edited:
Western women fog anyway. Good job bhai.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn