Why do i get so unlucky

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
IMG 6716 IMG 6717

I literally just get fucked up on pregab + baclofen + ethanol so i have no clue if a girl is hot or not

Rofl i literally ask my employees if a girl is hot before approaching. They said she was pretty hot so i went over slurring every word telling her she was sexy or some shit (i dont even remember).

Rofl why cant i slay a stacy?? Im mogging so hard recently, i took 80mg lasix aswell!! I was peak looks tn and still slayed substacy??? Explain it

Im freaking out why am I such an incel?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dragonslash767, billymidnight, Yuki and 26 others
Actually, shes kinda good maybe its the blonde hair halo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TechnoBoss
Looks don't make up for years of lack of romantic, interactional and sexual activity..

Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN
fight punch GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, kiyopon, Elijah_leo and 6 others
IMG 1952

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, billymidnight, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
ropefuel for truecels

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
View attachment 3088970View attachment 3088971

I literally just get fucked up on pregab + baclofen + ethanol so i have no clue if a girl is hot or not

Rofl i literally ask my employees if a girl is hot before approaching. They said she was pretty hot so i went over slurring every word telling her she was sexy or some shit (i dont even remember).

Rofl why cant i slay a stacy?? Im mogging so hard recently, i took 80mg lasix aswell!! I was peak looks tn and still slayed substacy??? Explain it

Her skull is bigger then yours :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xevuxia, billymidnight, jacobrb07 and 11 others

Incoming Sith story arc

mfs after viewing this thread

i am not glorifying ER's actions btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dragonslash767, billymidnight, Yuki and 8 others
She looks decent, her body seems nice. Probably a MTB+. Much better than those subhumans in the pool. Looksmatched

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, vampmaxxer and Clavicular
she’s cute

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
ngl well done brother. im TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
She looks decent, her body seems nice. Probably a MTB. Much better than those subhumans in the pool.
DUDE i ascended comically since then so it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Ur that autistic mane :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ChadL1te and PsychoDsk
How much baclofen do u take?And do u take multiple doses throughout the day?

You can cope but your a turbo rotter larping as a chad, thats why i outslay you and lifemog you
Don’t get triggered boyo yk I mog your bloodline, no reason to cry that hard. I was gonna say you’ve looked better before but I changed my mind. You’re an autistic LTN cuck with inferiority complex. Kys ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, tombradylover, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Why tf is her face frozen like that in both pics u probably drugged her

Mirin her bigonial width tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, nathan, jacobrb07 and 2 others
@Clavicular tyrone will come to collect

• +1
Don’t get triggered boyo yk I mog your bloodline, no reason to cry that hard. I was gonna say you’ve looked better before but I changed my mind. You’re an autistic LTN cuck with inferiority complex. Kys ASAP
You dont mog me bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and <6PSLcel
How much baclofen do u take?And do u take multiple doses throughout the day?
depends on pregab + drinking

If im just doing gab + bac ill do something like 300 pregab + 70 bac

If im drinking i wont take baclofen just 500 pregab + shots

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and CalulArgintiu59
why do you have this same look that pneumo has where you look like a druggie

Nigga why do you have a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
cause your just not that good looking, think if a guy had a face like my pfp and entered the club you would be invisible

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
Did you not read the text, im on tons of drugs
@russiancelreturns takes all of that and still retains his slavic robusticity while looking completely normal (+ NT/low inhib god ofc)

• Hmm...
cause your just not that good looking, think if a guy had a face like my pfp and entered the club you would be invisible
I am consistently top 3 smv in the bar every night, i get mogged by these 6’6 low chadlites but its wtvr

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
I am consistently top 3 smv in the bar every night, i get mogged by these 6’6 low chadlites but its wtvr
where do you live bro, if your top 3 smv in a bar then your not at a place where stacys would be at

Ltb

Man u better appreciate your existence.

How often are you abusing pregab?

depends on pregab + drinking

If im just doing gab + bac ill do something like 300 pregab + 70 bac

If im drinking i wont take baclofen just 500 pregab + shots
Now I feel like a bitch for trying 10mg yesterday:lul:Do u think I should go straight to 60mg or slowly increase the dossage?I was thinking to dose every other day till I find the right dossage

Mirin. Flex up

Now I feel like a bitch for trying 10mg yesterday:lul:Do u think I should go straight to 60mg or slowly increase the dossage?I was thinking to dose every other day till I find the right dossage
50 wont even do anything , if u just have bac u need damn near 100
How often are you abusing pregab?
2x per week
where do you live bro, if your top 3 smv in a bar then your not at a place where stacys would be at
your coping hard

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
50 wont even do anything , if u just have bac u need damn near 100

2x per week

your coping hard
how am i coping? stacys live near chads in areas like LA there's a lot of them

• +1

holy fuck the chimp is slaying, mirin

• +1
post the hottest girl you have slayed

• +1
Did you start uni yet? And tbh I care more if she is a good kisser as long as she’s mtb+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, TechnoBoss and Clavicular

Great excuse for being a MTB slayer

3942276 F8823B64 F2D5 4C5C B6CC 46D2B22B1C5F

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, billymidnight, sb23 and 2 others

If a girl like that even smiled at me without laughing I would have to start spinning a top to see if I was in a dream like in Inception.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
@wishIwasSalludon op is the same age as you btw

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
U care too much abt what incels on here would rate her. Meanwhile nigers on here would die for a sniff of this mtb. Just live life and slay without worrying abt irrelevant opinions

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and sb23
better luck next time

3748306 Screenshot 2023 11 05 234628

• +1
Reactions: sb23