Why do i get so unlucky

She cute though, also mirin your nasion projection.

View attachment 3088970View attachment 3088971

I literally just get fucked up on pregab + baclofen + ethanol so i have no clue if a girl is hot or not

Rofl i literally ask my employees if a girl is hot before approaching. They said she was pretty hot so i went over slurring every word telling her she was sexy or some shit (i dont even remember).

Rofl why cant i slay a stacy?? Im mogging so hard recently, i took 80mg lasix aswell!! I was peak looks tn and still slayed substacy??? Explain it

Im freaking out why am I such an incel?

If you find a woman attractive, why give two shits what other men think?

Looks don't make up for years of lack of romantic, interactional and sexual activity..

Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN
fight punch GIF
Once an abused dog always an abused dog.

IMG 4459

I mog you

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and got.daim

I literally just get fucked up on pregab + baclofen + ethanol so i have no clue if a girl is hot or not

Rofl i literally ask my employees if a girl is hot before approaching. They said she was pretty hot so i went over slurring every word telling her she was sexy or some shit (i dont even remember).

Rofl why cant i slay a stacy?? Im mogging so hard recently, i took 80mg lasix aswell!! I was peak looks tn and still slayed substacy??? Explain it

idk bro you should probably just rope or something it’s over perchance

stfu nigger, I will force you to suck my bwc, don't make me slap my cock against your ltb face

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and sb23

The is the type you reproduce with to get good looking Chad son. She’s a whore but you should still give her your seed.

Nigga you get fucked yo to where you don’t even know then why it matter mister king clavicular

because youre too fucked up if youre completely unable to judge girls looks then youre taking too much lol

Damn bro she wasn't even looking in your eyes when you kissed

Because your not a 6"6 albanian mogger like me skill issue fr