Why do I hate it when a guy I know in real life tries to ascend?

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Posts
1,897
Reputation
1,959
When he says for example "I take accutane" or "I try to drink more water", "I joined the gym", "I put a cream on at night before going to sleep", "I'm going to shave my beard, see if it suits me better"

I hate it, literally.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25639 and Jagged0
When he says for example "I take accutane" or "I try to drink more water", "I joined the gym", "I put a cream on at night before going to sleep", "I'm going to shave my beard, see if it suits me better"

I hate it, literally.
Envy, it's quite normal for people to dislike when someone they consider their level does something to stand out from the crowd.
 
You realize the futility of it on the vast majority of people. It's sickening you don't want to end up like that.
 
You envy them and you should rope
 
Because them improving creates competition for you in the sexual marketplace. It's also why women don't really care when other girls glow up, because they have an abundance mentality.
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
51
arthurfish
arthurfish
nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
45
greylurker
greylurker
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
85
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
highcheekbones
Replies
2
Views
23
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
Clqs
Replies
7
Views
36
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top