Why Do i have bad results on hgh (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

Jilada2

Jilada2

Iron
I started gh before 4 months my growth plates are fully open still i did xray before a week bone age 15.8 approx

im 15 years and 3 months old, but bone age 15 years and almost 10 months

i heard that when bone age becomes 16 years and 3-5 months bones fuse

first month on i was on 5.4 iu of pharma grade hgh (i grew 1.5 cm)
second month first 2 weeks used 6.3 ius and growed (0.5 cm) second 2 week went on 6.6 ius and growed nothing
third month first 2 weeks used 8 ius and growed nothing, second 2 weeks went back to 6.3 ius and i growed another 1/4 cms, and started 2.5mg daily letrozole
fourth month im still on 6.3 ius and growed another 1/4 cms , continued letrzole 2,5 mg every other day

now today im going back to daily letrzole 2.5 mg

so in four months i only grew 2.5 cms

i also take calcium vitamin d
i have high calcium and vitamin d levels

what should i do or what can i do to get taller? high iq user

and my feet noticeably grew
my nose slightly grew

i have and had high test before everything i had 850 test before everything and 25 estradiol

now with letrozole i have 1300 testosterone and 8-10 estradiol

HELP FOR SAKE OF GOD

i have 1300 testosterone
Watch Out Badass GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero, silencio and 5 others
any recommendations?

I started gh before 4 months my growth plates are fully open still i did xray before a week bone age 15.8 approx

second month first 2 weeks used 6.3 ius and growed (0.5 cm) second 2 week went on 6.6 ius and growed nothing
third month first 2 weeks used 8 ius and growed nothing, second 2 weeks went back to 6.3 ius and i growed another 1/4 cms, and started 2.5mg daily letrozole
fourth month im still on 6.3 ius and growed another 1/4 cms , continued letrzole 2,5 mg every other day

my nose slightly grew

i have and had high test before everything i had 850 test before everything and 25 estradiol

HELP FOR SAKE OF GOD
He did you get the doctor to give you pharma grade gh

Because its toxic and fake

my nose slightly grew

HELP FOR SAKE OF GOD

He did you get the doctor to give you pharma grade gh
i had low gh levels (not igf-1 tho) only gh and the doctor literally does whatever i ask him to do for me

i ask him to prescribe me things and he tells my parent that i need them he understand me cause he is short

I grewed like 0'4 inch every year because of raw milk went from 5'9 to 6'4

I grewed like 0'4 inch every year because of raw milk went from 5'9 to 6'4
thats just a growth spurt it happens once in a lifetime it happens during the first year when u get pubes or start puberty
or in some cases it happens later in life (rare)

Yeah but raw milk can still make u grow until you reach 23
thats just a growth spurt it happens once in a lifetime it happens during the first year when u get pubes or start puberty

Yeah but raw milk can still make u grow until you reach 23
u can believe what u say

but with no disrespect raw milk doesnt change anything about height cause the only thing it has is calcium
which cant my u taller it can improve bone density tho

im studying about height for 8 months now i read every study available in the world but recently im just shocked with my poor results

u can believe what u say

but with no disrespect raw milk doesnt change anything about height cause the only thing it has is calcium
which cant my u taller it can improve bone density tho

im studying about height for 8 months now i read every study available in the world but recently im just shocked with my poor results
Nutrients makes u grow and limit by genes so u can grow more than fake diet that poision you .

Nutrients makes u grow and limit by genes so u can grow more than fake diet that poision you .
pls dont act like your the alpha male and talk about fake diet and shit

anything us men eat except soy products is healthy for us till the age of 25 just do sports and be fit
i eat the shittiest food and i still have one of the best blood test results in the world imo

i started dieting at 12 and thats what made me shorter when i started limiting bad food (which wasnt bad)
stop believing everything u see in tiktok they are the ones who poison you not the goverment or the jews dont be delusional be a man
this statement u made shows that u r young or just retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Raw milk is nasty all the germs in it
it isnt bad but like it doesnt help with height at all (0%)

it might even make u shorter considering the high amount of estrogens that it has

anything us men eat except soy products is healthy for us till the age of 25 just do sports and be fit
i eat the shittiest food and i still have one of the best blood test results in the world imo

i started dieting at 12 and thats what made me shorter when i started limiting bad food (which wasnt bad)
stop believing everything u see in tiktok they are the ones who poison you not the goverment or the jews dont be delusional be a man
How tall were you for the doctor to give you GH they usually only give it to dwarfs also did insurance cover it ?

How tall were you for the doctor to give you GH they usually only give it to dwarfs also did insurance cover it ?
no im rich and not a dwarf i was 168 now im 170

it was because i didnt reach my height potential which is 180 considering my mid parental height and other calculations

What does your diet consist of?

No sense if u didnt tried aajonus vonderplanitz diet u dont have competition and info and knowledge your post seems ego and emotional u making excuses for your bad food

What does your diet consist of?
pretty much same shit like its the worst diet ever but my test results show that its healthy for me u get me

No sense if u didnt tried aajonus vonderplanitz diet u dont have competition and info and knowledge your post seems ego and emotional u making excuses for your bad food
i was dieting for a whole year i loses so much weight and didnt grow shit my bones started losing density when i started eating everything thats eatable i got way more bone mass and my test results are execellent

if u say raw milk makes u taller then u are low iq
u literally believe anything they ur feed tells u

state of this forum, i genuinely couldnt tell if this is a joke or not
"aajonus vonderplanitz":lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
That works if u overfeed with milk and all raw foods and recipes also detox methods its not just a diet its whole method
i was dieting for a whole year i loses so much weight and didnt grow shit my bones started losing density when i started eating everything thats eatable i got way more bone mass and my test results are execellent

if u say raw milk makes u taller then u are low iq
u literally believe anything they ur feed tells u

Hey man, the reason you probably aren't growing from HGH most likely has nothing to do with what you are currently doing. Everyone responds genetically differently to HGH. Because you have open growth plates and are young, you aren't guaranteed to grow fast from HGH. For example, aromatase-deficient men are mostly short until they reach later stages of development, despite having growth plates significantly younger and more open than their taller peers before their growth spurt.

There aren't many ways to increase your growth rate at this stage without putting your body in harm's way. You could start taking thyroid medication (T3 or T4 or both which would be crazy) to speed up your metabolism, or throw in peptides in the morning and afternoon to have your IGF-1 levels constantly elevated and they may lead to an increase in gains, but who knows the side effects you may experience. What I recommend is to be patient, and stop changing your dosages so much, like you are either using a higher dosage or a lower dosage, and don't constantly be switching it. It would be best if you only were changing your dosage upward. Also, consider giving your body a break soon from the HGH for 2-3 weeks, to let your body reset. This break won't guarantee you'll start growing out of nowhere when you come back on, it's just something you can do for health reasons. If you want any more help, hit pm's!

• Love it
Reactions: ProCoper
Hey man, the reason you probably aren't growing from HGH most likely has nothing to do with what you are currently doing. Everyone responds genetically differently to HGH. Because you have open growth plates and are young, you aren't guaranteed to grow fast from HGH. For example, aromatase-deficient men are mostly short until they reach later stages of development, despite having growth plates significantly younger and more open than their taller peers before their growth spurt.

There aren't many ways to increase your growth rate at this stage without putting your body in harm's way. You could start taking thyroid medication (T3 or T4 or both which would be crazy) to speed up your metabolism, or throw in peptides in the morning and afternoon to have your IGF-1 levels constantly elevated and they may lead to an increase in gains, but who knows the side effects you may experience. What I recommend is to be patient, and stop changing your dosages so much, like you are either using a higher dosage or a lower dosage, and don't constantly be switching it. It would be best if you only were changing your dosage upward. Also, consider giving your body a break soon from the HGH for 2-3 weeks, to let your body reset. This break won't guarantee you'll start growing out of nowhere when you come back on, it's just something you can do for health reasons. If you want any more help, hit pm's!
tyty

did u get bloods to check IGF-1 and IGFBP3 levels?

my nose slightly grew

HELP FOR SAKE OF GOD
Are you eating 1g protein per LB? Are you sleeping for 9 hours?

You ate in caloric deficit bro or youre hypothyroid

Cope

If the people with aromatase bare short why should we use ia.

Sometimes gh wont bring you over your Genetic final height, sometimes it only gets you few cm. I WOULD recommwnd blasting t3+4+ igf and keep your adrenal gland in Check or take stuff for it