Why do I have different undertones depending on the camera?

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Also why does my face look more defined with the front camera, not the screen camera? I have bright red undertones with the back camera while I look rounded and completely boneless with my screen camera, with more neutral undertones.

The fuck???

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and beau
“Red undertones” @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
A8E28258 7C1F 4DB1 80F2 CF7B484BB55A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7098
white balance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
White balance (WB) is the process of removing unrealistic color casts, so that objects which appear white in person are rendered white in your photo. Proper camera white balance has to take into account the "color temperature" of a light source, which refers to the relative warmth or coolness of white light.

• Hmm...
White balance (WB) is the process of removing unrealistic color casts, so that objects which appear white in person are rendered white in your photo. Proper camera white balance has to take into account the "color temperature" of a light source, which refers to the relative warmth or coolness of white light.
So whst does this mean boyo which camera should I trust, I'm not using any filters

• Woah
So whst does this mean boyo which camera should I trust, I'm not using any filters
The one that looks better to you. Look up for guide on YT how to set white balance for realistic photo.

• Woah
The one that looks better to you. Look up for guide on YT how to set white balance for realistic photo.
Interesting, thank you. So which camera gives me the most realistic representation of my skin color and pheno?

• Woah
Interesting, thank you. So which camera gives me the most realistic representation of my skin color and pheno?
JFL. How could I know, I bet front they usually have better quality. Look at the mirror with soft light

• +1
JFL. How could I know, I bet front they usually have better quality. Look at the mirror with soft light
Man this is confusing ngl very surprising to see such a stark difference between the two cameras tbh

Did this happen to you as well?

• Woah
Man this is confusing ngl very surprising to see such a stark difference between the two cameras tbh

Did this happen to you as well?
it's supper common. It's might be not just WB but camera quality difference

• +1