Why do I have high t body but low t face?

B

Broski

Zephir
I have broad shoulders, small hips, thickish neck yet have a baby face at 20. Any reason why this happens, wouldn't it go hand in hand.

Not enough HGH and maybe you didn’t chew enough during puberty and childhood so there was no stimulus to induce jaw growth

Not enough HGH and maybe you didn’t chew enough during puberty and childhood so there was no stimulus to induce jaw growth
If he meant by broad shoulders long clavicles then he couldn't have lacked hgh

Also he's probably exaggerating how "low t" his face is. The question would be so much easier to answer if he listed what was specifically so low t about his face or if ideally he posted a pic

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
If he meant by broad shoulders long clavicles then he couldn't have lacked hgh

Also he's probably exaggerating how "low t" his face is. The question would be so much easier to answer if he listed what was specifically so low t about his face or if ideally he posted a pic
I have long straight clavicles, narrow hips, thick neck (for my weight) but thin bones. I do have a slightly recessed jaw and thin/small lips (kinda like Tom Holland).I can pm you if you want

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I have long straight clavicles, narrow hips, thick neck (for my weight) but thin bones. I do have a slightly recessed jaw and thin/small lips (kinda like Tom Holland).I can pm you if you want
I’m in the situation as you I have good bone structure(wide shoulders small hips) but thin bones I’m going to fix my jaw position with surgery then blast high and roids

I have broad shoulders, small hips, thickish neck yet have a baby face at 20. Any reason why this happens, wouldn't it go hand in hand.
Genetics not T. Both me and my sibling and father have very high T. All of us have large hips compared to most males. Although our upper bodies are also large.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall