Why do I have under eye wrinkles?

W

Wannabe6ft2

Gold
I am 21 with under eye wrinkles. I have PCT eyes which I've always thought might have something to do with it. Looking through photos looks like I developed them around age 17-19. It just looks like an excess of skin has accumulated under my eyes and formed wrinkles.

What can I do to get rid of them. Retin A and other skincare products haven't done anything. Botox?

Havent seen this discussed at all but I assume thats because its so unusual for someone this young to have them.

as in dark circles? Tear trough fillers will help if thats the case

I know what you're talking about, just feels like a tiny bit of loose skin. I don't think there's anyway to get rid of them besides under eye implants or some other type of surgery

Image result for loose skin under eye

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
as in dark circles? Tear trough fillers will help if thats the case

Moreso like this. Looks almost exactly like this photo actually.
I know what you're talking about, just feels like a tiny bit of loose skin. I don't think there's anyway to get rid of them besides under eye implants or some other type of surgery

Image result for loose skin under eye
Is it caused by weak under eye support?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Tear trough filler and good skincare routine, Vit E helps to get rid of darkness under eyes.
before-and-after-dermal-filler-tear-trough.jpg
eye-trough-treatment-carlisle.jpg

tear-trough-fillers-before-after-1.jpg
tear-trough-fillers-crop-compressed.jpg

View attachment 61222

I have the exact same thing. Its genetic, my dad and all of my brothers have it. I think its just loose skin tbh
Tear trough filler and good skincare routine, Vit E helps to get rid of darkness under eyes.
before-and-after-dermal-filler-tear-trough.jpg
eye-trough-treatment-carlisle.jpg

tear-trough-fillers-before-after-1.jpg
tear-trough-fillers-crop-compressed.jpg
It's nothing like that, I've had it since I was like 2, its just extra skin.
View attachment 61222

Don't think so, I have good under eye support (lower eyelid higher than medial canthus) but still have them

• +1
I got this as well as slight under eyelid sag (causing sclera show) from sleeping face down my entire life. When you do this the fluids in your face and sinuses cause facial bloat and it wears out the skin especially the under eye area.

Start sleeping on your back if you aren't already.

edit: Chronic allergies can also have the same effect.

• +1
I got this as well as slight under eyelid sag (causing sclera show) from sleeping face down my entire life. When you do this the fluids in your face and sinuses cause facial bloat and it wears out the skin especially the under eye area.

broscience or legit? fuark i'm gonna take antihistamines daily if the allergies are causing this

I have the exact same thing. Its genetic, my dad and all of my brothers have it. I think its just loose skin tbh

It's nothing like that, I've had it since I was like 2, its just extra skin.

Don't think so, I have good under eye support (lower eyelid higher than medial canthus) but still have them
Good to know. It doesn't make a huge difference tbh but I'd rather not have them. Do you have PCT?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
broscience or legit? fuark i'm gonna take antihistamines daily if the allergies are causing this
Somewhere in the middle probably. I think it's legit because I can look at old pictures of myself and I remember researching this a while back and finding a few medical articles talking about it.

Good to know. It doesn't make a huge difference tbh but I'd rather not have them. Do you have PCT?
I'm neutral or slightly positive.

• +1

Have you managed to get rid of them by sleeping on your back? I do pretty much exclusively sleep on my stomach.

Somewhere in the middle probably. I think it's legit because I can look at old pictures of myself and I remember researching this a while back and finding a few medical articles talking about it.

I'm neutral or slightly positive.
Neutral/Slight PCT yea
Interesting. I always had a suspicion PCT had something to do with it. Thanks guys.

Have you managed to get rid of them by sleeping on your back? I do pretty much exclusively sleep on my stomach.
It didn't get rid of it but it stopped the congestion and puffiness in the mornings.
I'm looking into getting an eye serum or making my own with caffeine as the main ingredient. Should help some.

• +1
I am 21 with under eye wrinkles. I have PCT eyes which I've always thought might have something to do with it. Looking through photos looks like I developed them around age 17-19. It just looks like an excess of skin has accumulated under my eyes and formed wrinkles.

What can I do to get rid of them. Retin A and other skincare products haven't done anything. Botox?

Havent seen this discussed at all but I assume thats because its so unusual for someone this young to have them.
retin-A doesn't remove existing wrinkles, but slowes down further wrinkle formation
also use sunscreen because it's very important to slow aging and protect from retin-A side effects

• +1
started sleeping on a couch where theres not enough room to sleep sideways so most of the time I'm forced to sleep on my back

morning eyes are hunter af then they become subhuman as the day goes by

nothing you can do about it, it's genetics, i have them since a kid

only way to remove them is with fillers

The aging of my eye area has been brutal in the last few years. I need to get my act together so I can afford fillers, although I'm fine with accepting the age pill there are a few more things I want to do before I turn into an oldcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
I have undereye wrinkles, too, but from aging. Probably from having fair skin not using sunscreen during my youth. My under eye support is really good and I didn't have wrinkles under my eyes when I was younger.

Nned to ressurect this post as I have the same problem as op and no good solutuon has been posted, yet.

Is there something else aside from fillers one can do about this?

nothing you can do about it, it's genetics, i have them since a kid

only way to remove them is with fillers
Which take 5 min to do and a few hundred bucks, aka its piss easy to treat if you leave your basement and go fix them

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and CopingCel
They're called dennie morgan folds, mostly genetic but you can get rid of them with surgery

Like cutting away lose skin or an implant?