Why do I keep getting cucked

nigtard

nigtard

Legit femcel who I thought was interested in me is sending me snaps of her in bed with another guy.Why does this shit only happen to me? This is like the 5th time I’ve gotten cucked wtf is it that makes women want to cuck me

I’m so fucking tired holy shit every fucking time it’s the same fucking shit. No fucking change I will stay KHHV forever even the femcels and LTBs don’t want me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shabby890, slavicpsycho, Samsepioler and 3 others
Legit femcel who I thought was interested in me is sending me snaps of her in bed with another guy.

Confused

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I want to die how does this always happen to me
"Femcels" don't exist, they just don't want their looksmatch or ugly dudes and would rather be single and "lonely." This had me dying when I read the "in bed with another guy" part. Was the dude a htn? chadlite? chad?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and nigtard
Hold on buddy i'll stop now

• WTF
Reactions: nigtard
Legit femcel who I thought was interested in me is sending me snaps of her in bed with another guy.Why does this shit only happen to me? This is like the 5th time I’ve gotten cucked wtf is it that makes women want to cuck me

I’m so fucking tired holy shit every fucking time it’s the same fucking shit. No fucking change I will stay KHHV forever even the femcels and LTBs don’t want me
Stop larping nigger

"Femcels" don't exist, they just don't want their looksmatch or ugly dudes and would rather be single and "lonely." This had me dying when I read the "in bed with another guy" part. Was the dude a htn? chadlite? chad?
No idea all I saw were dreads

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Blud legit lives in an NTR doujin

• So Sad
holy shit same. i got cucked on snap and irl fuck lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• +1
holy shit same. i got cucked on snap and irl fuck lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I didn’t even know she had a bf.I was confused like who’s this nigga, then she’s taking pics of her smiling with some guy in her bed.Got cucked irl before as well my “friend” took my oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
I didn’t even know she had a bf.I was confused like who’s this nigga, then she’s taking pics of her smiling with some guy in her bed.Got cucked irl before as well my “friend” took my oneitis
we can be friends irl. met me on cucklandia border

• So Sad