Why do i keep having Nightmares every night?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
Tbh i have been masturbating more frequently these days, is it possible that masturbating leads to nightmare?

Supposedly nightmares mean your literally suffocating in your sleep so you could be a mouth breather bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighLtn, Akhi, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
No you have high stress probably

Supposedly nightmares mean your literally suffocating in your sleep so you could be a mouth breather bro
cope, it's also very recently either so if that was the case i woud've had more nightmares earlier

Could be something deep in ur subconsciousness troubling u. What’s been bothering u lately? What are ur nightmares about? When u wake up u should immediately right down ur experiences and specifics on ur dreams and nightmares. This will give serious clues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and autistic_tendencies
Could be something deep in ur subconsciousness troubling u. What’s been bothering u lately? What are ur nightmares about? When u wake up u should immediately right down ur experiences and specifics on ur dreams and nightmares. This will give serious clues
its always some crazy ass phycological shit like im in 1984 combined with zombies or some crazy shit

its always some crazy ass phycological shit like im in 1984 combined with zombies or some crazy shit
Next time u wake up from nightmare write down on notepad exactly everything u can remeber. U forget 99% of ur dreams like 10 minutes after u wake up or something like that. Ur missing a lot of details. With more specifics u can get to bottom of it

Yes because you are opening up the demonic realm.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Next time u wake up from nightmare write down on notepad exactly everything u can remeber. U forget 99% of ur dreams like 10 minutes after u wake up or something like that. Ur missing a lot of details. With more specifics u can get to bottom of it
i also think some of them might actually be dreams but i just have very evil desires so they seem like nightmares

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah I always Google my dreams

• +1
i also think some of them might actually be dreams but i just have very evil desires so they seem like nightmares
Sounds interesting asf. I remeber I had sleep paralysis one night and was talking to some man or entity in the corner of my room. I forget what the conversation was about, I wished I wrote it down. But I fully remeber being terrified at first then feeling really comfortable and even elated and at peace when talking to the man in the corner of my room.
These type of things tend to have some deeper subconscious meaning. Of course it can also and def is completely random too a lot of the time. But like I said, writing it down with specifics will help u notice any patters or similarities to ur day to day life and u can find out what’s bothering u deep down. Evil desires can mean anything. Is it incel related, economic related, family related? Only way to find out its to write ur shit down as soon as u wake up. Trust me

Sleep deprivation causes nightmares, that and a high stress lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sounds interesting asf. I remeber I had sleep paralysis one night and was talking to some man or entity in the corner of my room. I forget what the conversation was about, I wished I wrote it down. But I fully remeber being terrified at first then feeling really comfortable and even elated and at peace when talking to the man in the corner of my room.
These type of things tend to have some deeper subconscious meaning. Of course it can also and def is completely random too a lot of the time. But like I said, writing it down with specifics will help u notice any patters or similarities to ur day to day life and u can find out what’s bothering u deep down. Evil desires can mean anything. Is it incel related, economic related, family related? Only way to find out its to write ur shit down as soon as u wake up. Trust me
the only thing i know is most of the nightmares have involved in me engaging in a power fanasty, i don't think it was incel related tho i just like having power over people in general

• Hmm...
because youre a little incel bichh so your brain plays tricks on you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and tombradylover
  • JFL
the only thing i know is most of the nightmares have involved in me engaging in a power fanasty, i don't think it was incel related tho i just like having power over people in general
Happens to ppl who feel disrespected often. If u been bullied or feel like u don’t get the respect u deserve in day to day life it could mirror that. Or maybe u feel betrayed or hurt by certain ppl.
Needing to have power over ppl is a primal thing, but if it’s being amplified into these evil type nightmares it means it could be something specific that happened in ur life that has lead u to craving this power (unless u just have a personality disorder, like many of us do jfl). Maybe there’s some unresolved conflict that is happening or has happened in past that never got resolved that’s still bothering u. Idk but I reckon u have an idea

Tbh i have been masturbating more frequently these days, is it possible that masturbating leads to nightmare?
I just watched a video saying night mares are caused by creating demons when you masturbate and especially when spill seed.. hope all is well bro