Why do I look like a Gigachad when I use the Hollywood filter in FaceApp even though there's literally only marginal change?

Deleted member 13854

Deleted member 13854

Make Love Not War
I put my pictures on FaceApp under the Hollywood filter and I legit looked like Matt Bomer. The issue is, the changes are so incredibly marginal which make me unsure why the difference looks huge. It's almost like a 3PSL increase just because my nose is slightly better and my skin is glowing, literally nothing else changes.

I know it's not reflective of real life and this question is probably slightly autistic but can anyone explain if the results from the Hollywood filter could be realistically achieved or if this is just an app designed to inflate your ego?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Xangsane, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
Post pics :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
I put my pictures on FaceApp under the Hollywood filter and I legit looked like Matt Bomer. The issue is, the changes are so incredibly marginal which make me unsure why the difference looks huge. It's almost like a 3PSL increase just because my nose is slightly better and my skin is glowing, literally nothing else changes.

I know it's not reflective of real life and this question is probably slightly autistic but can anyone explain if the results from the Hollywood filter could be realistically achieved or if this is just an app designed to inflate your ego?
Cant explain you filters but I can explain you being delusional

• So Sad
If you use whatsapp regularly you're a ethnic loser tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14344 and Fear
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, Jerzy Bondov, Dog face and 11 others
the difference between incel and chad are mere millimeters of bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, thecel, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
Faceapp makes small changes, but many of them.

Sum of few small surgeries will always be better than one big surgery - surgerymax

Also put your face under the "male hd" filter, that one has the most PSL increase for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and .👽.
Faceapp makes small changes, but many of them.

Sum of few small surgeries will always be better than one big surgery - surgerymax

Also put your face under the "male hd" filter, that one has the most PSL increase for me
Male HD made me look ogre and too masc, whereas Hollywood made me look like a masc prettyboy ngl. I legit look 7PSL with that filter

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Male HD made me look ogre and too masc, whereas Hollywood made me look like a masc prettyboy ngl. I legit look 7PSL with that filter
for me hollywood doesnt do anythig, just makes my skin & eyes glow more

however, male hd fixes my major fundamental flaws

• +1
post pics or gtfo

you must be a chad then

• +1
Can we figure out what it does to the eye area to ascend it so hard?

I literally had to compare side by side with the Hollywood morph to detect the SLIGHTEST change to the eyes, yet the overall result looks so much better. It looks like it very slightly (like VERY slightly) compresses them vertically.

What surgeries can accomplish this?

Hold down on the photo or press the <|> button to see the changes irl.