vzidel

dorian gray
still a little bloat in mirrors but so much more in pictures

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, no clue and Eiei
Solution
no clue
The wider lenses of the camera give the illusion that your more bloated when looking in the mirror is just straight forward. If you want to debloat (if you are bloated) drink 2 to 2 and a half ounces of water a day (not all at once tho). That's would I did.
The wider lenses of the camera give the illusion that your more bloated when looking in the mirror is just straight forward. If you want to debloat (if you are bloated) drink 2 to 2 and a half ounces of water a day (not all at once tho). That's would I did.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Solution
ohh alright, thanks. i heard that potassium chloride in water would speed things up too

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and no clue
ohh alright, thanks. i heard that potassium chloride in water would speed things up too
One of my friends told me that using peppermint oil works well too lol. (is the other comment worthy of solution?)