Why do I look so bloated

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
What makes me look so bloated if my zygos are good and my forward growth is good why do I look like a bloated cuck. Am I a bloat lord:feelsbadman:

Ur not bloated, ur fat.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Danish_Retard, FootLongDong and 4 others
Administer furosemide

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Erik-Jón
Your chin and bigonial width must be narrow causing the Normie oval/round face that 90% of men have.

Hollow cheek and square/rectangular faces came from both good zygos and jaw width. All Normies failed to have these and have that cuck oval shape face.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Dystopian and Erik-Jón
Your chin and bigonial width must be narrow causing the Normie oval/round face that 90% of men have.

Hollow cheek and square/rectangular faces came from both good zygos and jaw width. All Normies failed to have these and have that cuck oval shape face.
Nah I have a very wide jaw

Face shape isn’t what I mean by bloated

Arent you 20%+ bf? That might explain it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Arent you 20%+ bf? That might explain it
You decide
97D6A64A DF01 48D2 AAF2 CAA409D4E0E5
1D99AB60 FF7D 48E8 B450 DC2DAD594D32

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21, Slob, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
32% body fat at least. Jfl you look bloated. I look bloated at 22% BF and never went beyond 25% BF my entire life although my face looked like shit.

Men store fat in face you need to be a women to be lean faced at under 25% BF.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Erik-Jón
32% body fat at least. Jfl you look bloated. I look bloated at 22% BF and never went beyond 25% BF my entire life although my face looked like shit.

Men store fat in face you need to be a women to be lean faced at under 25% BF.
This is my face rn
90A037B2 6D10 4307 A89C 32735B905AA3

your face actually looks pretty lean for how much fat you have on your stomach

• +1
I amazed by how your face look relatively lean when your body is fat and ugly as shit. You must have very good fat distribution genetics and if you get to 15% body fat you can achieve hollow cheeks
I have a similer side profile to Barrett and faces like this look dog shit bloated I’m pretty sure
CFD05BCC 0B32 4BBB A145 25B30290D987
10737C46 E8E9 4569 A0C5 4014E2FCDA72

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Bakin donuts 🍩
You have to lose fat and gain muscle either, how are you not disgusted by your body and these horrible boobs. Just fucking do SARMs
Idk dude lifting and sarms seems like a lot of work I rather starve my self, is starving myself at 16 cause problems?

Idk dude lifting and sarms seems like a lot of work I rather starve my self, is starving myself at 16 cause problems?
Gotta love these obese faggots whining about muh facial bloat muh I'm a subhuman. EAT LESS YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and Erik-Jón
Gotta love these obese faggots whining about muh facial bloat muh I'm a subhuman. EAT LESS YOU FUCKING NIGGER.
I’m actually white I’ll not a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, It'snotover, subhuman incel and 1 other person
man your horrible body looks like the result of starvation. You have lost all muscle mass and only have fat, you are female-like built. You have to build some muscle to be able to lose fat jfl

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Erik-Jón
everyone is calling you fat but in real life you would be called skinny lol

what going from ''skinny'' to SKINNY can do to you

• +1

No ascenion for him brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

I do get called skinny irl, when I’m not but facially and with a hoodie and pants on maybe

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5815
your face looks good, it's just the body that's the problem. your physique is really bad and I am almost certain you have a gynecomastia
I don’t have gyno I store a lot of fat in my tits like my mom

I don’t have gyno I store a lot of fat in my tits like my mom
yeah but your tits are way to fat compared to the rest of your body

• +1
24BE21E5 57D3 4F64 9552 60FD761798D7

9 PSL terra chad if you dye your brows

• +1
A bit I was a lot fatter
the bit of access skin, may make you look fatter than you are.
But, as massive balckpill non copers.
We have to accpet, life starts at below 15% bf. And you are not close to that.

you still young. so the skin should become more tight over time. Doing skincare amaxxing, to make these skin there more eleastic. is actually legit idea imo.

• +1
the bit of access skin, may make you look fatter than you are.
But, as massive balckpill non copers.
We have to accpet, life starts at below 15% bf. And you are not close to that.

you still young. so the skin should become more tight over time. Doing skincare amaxxing, to make these skin there more eleastic. is actually legit idea imo.
Actually you get like no leanmaxxing gains after 18%bf

Actually you get like no leanmaxxing gains after 18%bf
FACE.

low bf % = better face (most of the time).
the leaner the face, the better. in general.

Lean no muscles
Shizzelded

• +1
Gymcel for a couple years and you’ll be good , 6 days a week 1 day off , focus on progressive overload and track your calories , ( eat at about maintenance)

• +1
Gymcel for a couple years and you’ll be good , 6 days a week 1 day off , focus on progressive overload and track your calories , ( eat at about maintenance)
Why:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just be a twink
You have to have a 9 PSL face to be a twink , Most male models are somewhat toned and even have muscle . If you are a framcel then you should be gym maxing anyway

• +1
You have to have a 9 PSL face to be a twink , Most male models are somewhat toned and even have muscle . If you are a framcel then you should be gym maxing anyway
I’m not a framecel, I have an above average bideltoid, obviously not god tier frame either