Why do I look so different from distance?

D

Deleted member 10709

Master
In selfies my jaw looks more angular, etc. Obviously eye colour is just because of distance away from the phone but is it normal for your jaw, cheekbones, etc. to not look as prominent in photos from distance and be slightly softer?

Selfie/Mirror selfie:
20210227 1240552

Screenshot 20210306 192635 Photos

From distance (3-4 metres away) with phone back camera:
Screenshot 20210306 212659 Photos

Screenshot 20210307 165552 Photos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Kristin, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
Are you danish

• +1
Reactions: PYT, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10709

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 5048, ManzareK and 8 others
Lightning... more details.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10709
Chad either way
Are you English?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10709
Your ES ratio isn't in the ideal range tbh, that's why you look better in selfies- the distortion makes your ES ratio within the ideal range - you're still comfortably above avg in normal pics tho/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 10709
Your ES ratio isn't in the ideal range tbh, that's why you look better in selfies- the distortion makes your ES ratio within the ideal range - you're still comfortably above avg in normal pics tho/
Yeah, my IPD is ok, I just have very wide zygos, etc which kinda fucks my ES ratio tbh. Not much I can do to fix it tho, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Yeah, my IPD is ok, I just have very wide zygos, etc which kinda fucks my ES ratio tbh.
Yeah man, you look like Jordan Barrett ded srs not capping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Your zygos still look very prominient in the pics from the distance

• +1
You look really good. Psl 6 imo

• JFL
Go and troll @portuguesecel
He hates me and wants to beat the shit out of me just bc I told him he was a prettyboy gigaslayer. Like wtf ?

He hates me and wants to beat the shit out of me just bc I told him he was a prettyboy gigaslayer. Like wtf ?
You are ugly af and u haven’t put your Dick inside anything and you are 24. Plus you are a framelet and a curry and to top it all off you are mentally ill

• So Sad
No. There are guys on this forum who are legit 6 PSL and the difference is huge imo
Nah, good jaw nice ratios good eye area, good mouth area, good mouth area good eyebrows, great pheno I’d rate you 6 psl can’t really see any major failos, also eye color is great, frame seems nice aswell how tall ?

• +1
You are ugly af and u haven’t put your Dick inside anything and you are 24. Plus you are a framelet and a curry and to top it all off you are mentally ill
That hurts coming from a tiktok prettyboy such as yourself ngl .

Nah, good jaw nice ratios good eye area, good mouth area, good mouth area good eyebrows, great pheno I’d rate you 6 psl can’t really see any major failos, also eye color is great, frame seems nice aswell how tall ?
6'3

Good jaw? Even in the distance pics? It's wide but not really angular

Dont u consider yourself to be a prettyboy ? Why don’t u go on Tiktok? See how u do ?
This is what a trusted user had to say about you btw, I think he’s lying tbh - you have great harmony by virtue of having a compact midface + pretty eyes , not even mentioning ur chad tier jaw .

4134BB79 9115 40ED 806C DAF63BA57283

Good jaw? Even in the distance pics? It's wide but not really angular
Nah I think it’s wide, and angular enough, you have a nice chin height/ width

• +1
This is what a trusted user had to say about you btw, I think he’s lying tbh - you have great harmony by virtue of having a compact midface + pretty eyes , not even mentioning ur chad tier jaw .

View attachment 1028843
@her @Gargantuan @Alexanderr I didn’t give my permission

• JFL
I thought he looks like Zayn
Is he really a 24 year old virgin? Brutal

I thought he looks like Zayn
Is he really a 24 year old virgin? Brutal
I had a traumatic childhood and I don’t leave my house so it’s not really surprising if you think about it .

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
I had a traumatic childhood and I don’t leave my house so it’s not really surprising if you think about it .
That’s not really an excuse but ok. I guess I can relate though

That’s not really an excuse but ok. I guess I can relate though
It is an excuse, bc girls won’t fuck you no matter how good looking you are if you can’t even speak to them like a normal person when they approach you .

It is an excuse, bc girls won’t fuck you no matter how good looking you are if you can’t even speak to them like a normal person when they approach you .
Do u get approached?

But you told me you’ve had sex

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yeah in the past when he went on a racist tirade against me he talked about how he’s not a virgin and how he’s the best looking ethnic