why do I look so fucking ugly with the inverted filter or back camera?

Plunk

Plunk

Iron
the amount of times I look between the mirror and the back camera is insane, I look like a new fucking species

in the mirror I have somewhat nice features which all disappear when I look in the back cam, my jaw is asymmetrical my eyebrows are weird and thin and my eyes just look dull
I see everyone talking Abt trust the mirror or it's not noticable to others but it's genuinely fucking up my mindset for the past couple of days

it might be over this time

• +1
Reactions: greywind, majesticincel, hasba1feuj and 1 other person
back camera horizontally reversed image is the truth i'm sorry boy

• +1
Reactions: AySab
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, majesticincel, user123456 and 1 other person
dont lie to him, mirror is the truest imge of us
I'm not lieing , your brain can't rate your face objectively in the mirror because it's too used to it + it's horizontally reversed , the true image of you is the one with phone back camera mirror selfie+ reversed image or candids

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm not lieing , your brain can't rate your face objectively in the mirror because it's too used to it + it's horizontally reversed , the true image of you is the one with phone back camera mirror selfie+ reversed image or candids
i agree and disagree with you, objectively it is true image of you, but everyone is used to seeing you that way so everyone basically sees you how you see yourself, in the mirror, no one notices all the asymmetry you notice

i agree and disagree with you, objectively it is true image of you, but everyone is used to seeing you that way so everyone basically sees you how you see yourself, in the mirror, no one notices all the asymmetry you notice
I agree that it's rare that someone will notice the asymmetries but it's because usually people cannot look your face close enough and for long enough (you usually don't stare people face from close distance like a psycho ig) like you do in pics , i bet if they would stand right in front of you like at 0,5m distance for 5-10 seconds they would notice everything that you do in pics.

I agree that it's rare that someone will notice the asymmetries but it's because usually people cannot look your face close enough and for long enough (you usually don't stare people face from close distance like a psycho ig) like you do in pics , i bet if they would stand right in front of you like at 0,5m distance for 5-10 seconds they would notice everything that you do in pics.
No your brain just doesnt recognize you seeing you inverted
You look uncanny

Anyway, everyone is asymmetrical lol

Unless ur on the extreme side i wouldnt worry about it

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
same , i find me « good looking » on mirror but when i use the inverted filter or worse back cam i am so ugly all my face is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
the amount of times I look between the mirror and the back camera is insane, I look like a new fucking species

in the mirror I have somewhat nice features which all disappear when I look in the back cam, my jaw is asymmetrical my eyebrows are weird and thin and my eyes just look dull
I see everyone talking Abt trust the mirror or it's not noticable to others but it's genuinely fucking up my mindset for the past couple of days

it might be over this time
Your not used to see yourself that way bhai, doesnt mean your ugly. Post yourself och come pms

Your not used to see yourself that way bhai, doesnt mean your ugly. Post yourself och come pms
my pfp is me but my cheeks aren't that hollow it's js the lighting, I'm gonna work on myself for a couple months so I don't have to be so insecure Abt this

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend