Why do I look SO much worse in photos than videos?

L

lost-obligation

Iron
Know I don’t look the best, but I look a LOT worse in Photos compared to Videos. I get a good amount of attention from girls in real life but almost of my photos get laughed at by other people because of how bad or weird I look. Unphotogenic? Don’t really believe in that though

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and normie_joe
think this is the case for everyone

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and humanoidsub7
if you have long midface or big nose then give up on the idea of taking selfies, even if you look decent irl you will look truecel in close up picz

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Infinite and humanoidsub7
Know I don’t look the best, but I look a LOT worse in Photos compared to Videos.
ip-grabber-ip-grabber-thanos.gif

i look horrible all the time or depending the situation because my maxilla can go forward or backwards... truecel mutation

the more projected your face is the worse you look on selfies because the closer features are to the lens the bigger they look, the nose is like twice as big in pictures as it is irl.

models have their pictures taken with professional cameras that don't distort as much.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, humanoidsub7 and Allornothing
Know I don’t look the best, but I look a LOT worse in Photos compared to Videos. I get a good amount of attention from girls in real life but almost of my photos get laughed at by other people because of how bad or weird I look. Unphotogenic? Don’t really believe in that though
Lens distortion

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It means you look good in motion which is what matters most

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
@andy9432 rate him

kinda reminding of that hapa Thai from here who went to Navy seal.

the more projected your face is the worse you look on selfies because the closer features are to the lens the bigger they look, the nose is like twice as big in pictures as it is irl.

models have their pictures taken with professional cameras that don't distort as much.
yeah. crazy that even if you get to look good in the mirror or whatever there are certain facial features that can make you look like shit, like in pictures.

i know people that are uglier irl and look better in pictures

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry