Why do i look so shit right when I wake up

IHATEINDIANS

IHATEINDIANS

#1 Goodest Goy
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Posts
4,942
Reputation
8,985
I look insanely shit, legit 1psl for like an hour after I wake up then I look like how I usually do. Why does this happen?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: IHATEINDIANS
An Indian shat on your face while u were sleeping.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IHATEINDIANS and notalive
Because you're not chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: IHATEINDIANS
I look insanely shit, legit 1psl for like an hour after I wake up then I look like how I usually do. Why does this happen?
The punishment for hating indians
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IHATEINDIANS

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
45
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Lemic
Replies
8
Views
55
dxo
dxo
Sayori
Replies
17
Views
144
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
paulwesleyyy
Replies
11
Views
71
overforme3
overforme3
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
6
Views
49
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top