Why do i look so ugly in the surgeon 3d planning software

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
When i look at the face in the softwear as well as that of other people , hardly looks like me/tha person and looks deranged as fuck in both the before and afters
Looks like a dog
How am i supposed to gauge anything about how im gonna look afterwards lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and christian2710
lmfao every single person looks ugly in those dw

Ik right, they did my teeth 3rd rendering and my face looked so fucking off and ugly. Now 20 weeks in it looks way better than before and the picture was so wrong

lmfao every single person looks ugly in those dw
Makes me look like im a sumo wrestler with a fat neck and cyclops tier ipd for some reason jfl

Death mask vibes

Ik right, they did my teeth 3rd rendering and my face looked so fucking off and ugly. Now 20 weeks in it looks way better than before and the picture was so wrong
what did u get

what did u get
I just got dental alligners so no surgery
But I'm just saying that the 3d models they used suck a lot because the actual good 3d machines cost so much that they just get the most basic stuff for some reason even if the place is high quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I just got dental alligners so no surgery
But I'm just saying that the 3d models they used suck a lot because the actual good 3d machines cost so much that they just get the most basic stuff for some reason even if the place is high quality.
They had to produce a whole 3d scan of your head for that brownone?

They had to produce a whole 3d scan of your head for that brownone?
Yea, they basically jammed a giant dildo in my mouth for 20 minutes trying to dislocate my jaw and then ran another one on my face and then took pictures.

When i look at the face in the softwear as well as that of other people , hardly looks like me/tha person and looks deranged as fuck in both the before and afters
Looks like a dog
How am i supposed to gauge anything about how im gonna look afterwards lol
How did they capture your face?

Maybe they wanna make u look bad in before to look good in after