why do I look up to bill Cosby?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I think he’s more of an inspiration than someone like bob Marley, Martin Luther king, or Abraham Lincoln
He spent his life abusing women and that’s admirable 🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, randomop, Zeruel and 6 others
Images   2024 02 26T190338620

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
I think he’s more of an inspiration than someone like bob Marley, Martin Luther king, or Abraham Lincoln
My hero is nero the imperor. Bro forced a man who looked femenine to cut off his balls and be his personal femboy.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My hero is nero the imperor. Bro forced a man who looked femenine to cut off his balls and be his personal femboy.
Nah that’s one faggot ass mf he should’ve got a real girl not some fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and 5'7 zoomer

why do I look up to bill Cosby?​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Vermilioncore"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3549.jpg?1706986357[/IMG]

Vermilioncore

crying over you​

Chris brown and Jeremy Meeks are my idols

Malcom X reading this rn
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
who who and who?

Malcom X reading this rn
Angry Denzel Washington GIF
Malcom X had sex with men for money. That alone should stop any heterosexual man from idolizing him especially black men. It's like most people are ignorant to that fact and have never read a single thing about him because I know that would not sit well with most black dudes considering how homophobic they are. I guess schools do a great job at hiding a lot of info about historical figures

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Malcom X had sex with men for money. That alone should stop any heterosexual man from idolizing him especially black men. It's like most people are ignorant to that fact and have never read a single thing about him because I know that would not sit well with most black dudes considering how homophobic they are. I guess schools do a great job at hiding a lot of info about historical figures
CIA lies

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
IMG 6581

• JFL