Why do I lose weight super fast?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩 6'2 Aryan slayer
Contributor
Staff
To the Moon!
Everytime I starvemax by not eating for 10 days I lose 10 kg (22 pounds) I lose like 0.8 kg a day. Plus I do cardio by cycling a day 40-60 minutes, but even without that I still lose the weight super fast. The first 3 days starvemax is already 3 kg of weight loss

I'm not complaining, maybe its a gift. So yeah end result is reached by having a lean face after 10 days

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and TUSSELEIF
do you legit not eat for 10 days or eat very little? can you elaborate on that?

• +1
Reactions: j05 and NumbThePain
I’m the same. Lose weight superfast by starvemaxxing or prolonged fasting. Idk if it’s actual fat burned or just water weight.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, ItsOverCel, NumbThePain and 1 other person
I’m the same. Lose weight superfast by starvemaxxing or prolonged fasting. Idk if it’s actual fat burned or just water weight.
Its a lot of fat too. You can notice your face and body shrinking. And 10 kg is way too much for water weight alone

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
do you legit not eat for 10 days or eat very little? can you elaborate on that?
Nothing at all, not even a little. So, yeah super strict for myself. I only drink diet drinks like energy and coke etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reputation
I'm the exact same way, and yes it's absolutely a gift. Can bulk hard as fuck with zero concern, because once I stop forcefeeding, the fat and weight flys off (I go up to 200-210 lbs, and within a couple months, Ill be 170-175).

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Prob cause ur used to eating little growing up