lemon67
Bronze
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2025
- Posts
- 392
- Reputation
- 315
I’m obsessed with attention, like if my gf doesn’t give me all of her attention I get mad, if my friend group doesn’t give me their attention I get mad.
I love attention, I know most people like receiving attention but I LIKE receiving attention I swear if I don’t receive attention for one full day I’d be depressed, crazy thing is that I’m not a social person and I hate talking to people
but when someone receives more attention than me even if it’s just for a moment it irritates me.
I love attention, I know most people like receiving attention but I LIKE receiving attention I swear if I don’t receive attention for one full day I’d be depressed, crazy thing is that I’m not a social person and I hate talking to people
but when someone receives more attention than me even if it’s just for a moment it irritates me.
mirin