Why do I not fear failure? I have zero care for anything in the world.

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
I don't fear failing an exam, for example, like most normies would. I wouldn't give a shit and I'd even not study till the last second. I dread doing shit like that aswell.
I feel like I have no receptors for fear or anything of that sort jfl, I genuinely haven't given a shit about anything in life since I started puberty.

Is this just some high-level depression or am I just cursed?

Related: I also think about suicide everytime in the back of my mind, like an always available option. ("What if X goes wrong? I'll just kill myself.")
JFL at my brain, legit meme

how to fix bros?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9852, Warlow and 10 others
6C6BBB67 41A5 463B AA0F D30B402F5107

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Pussyslayer, BigBoy and 7 others
ngl I'd be in traffic as a passenger in a car about to get in an accident and everyone gasps except me I'm just sitting there silently waiting the inevitable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
Sounds like ur a narcy

• +1
Reactions: MeLift
I think your just a stoike

I think you are low key downplaying the importance of those things as a defence mechanism

Like subhumans who say sex isn't important bro

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
It's called apathy, a dissociation state caused by prolonged stress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
I know what your talking about bro, I'm indifferent towards most things aswell since 3-4 years, it's when you realize how unimportant and unfulfilling those things (like tests in school) are for you personally. I always wanted to live the Chad-lifestyle (but couldn't due my looks) and not study like a retard for a random exam that no one cares about in 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9699
mentalasylum.me

I used to be extremely apathetic and I would say I still am to an extent.
Watch out OP, it's a symptom of depression and schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I also think about suicide everytime in the back of my mind, like an always available option. ("What if X goes wrong? I'll just kill myself.")
Same

• +1
thats why ur inkel

• +1
wow you're such a low inhib god

Do you also have the difficult to feel sadness, anger, ambition, excitement etc etc?

• +1
I wanna rope tbh

• +1
Do you also have the difficult to feel sadness, anger, ambition, excitement etc etc?
No, those are all perfectly fine. I just don't bring them forward at all, I don't care to for some reason.

Probably bcus you never been broke so you don kno the struggle

Probably bcus you never been broke so you don kno the struggle
nah not really
its more of a mental thing tbh, has nothing to do. if anything i probably struggled a lot more than the avg person.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carolus
I've been like this since 2013, beyond over for my abused brain

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9699
Because you don't have purpose. You're so convinced that regardless of what you do, you'll end up right back where you started. It's an awful mindset really. You need something to live for. Something to work for. Find it, and you'll feel much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
jfl wtf i do the exact same in every single way

at least it saves u a lot of worry that most ppl constantly have

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9699
I feel the same my family and everyone is always so stressed and flustered about everything and I just feel like i can see the big picture throughout, like I’m looking at the world from beyond my own perspective. I’ve legitimately never had panic or felt hopeless but at the same time I’m very apathetic

most ppl get worried abt every little thing, whether or not it rly matters (constantly stressing over things like education, diseases, work, safety, etc). ig they believe that every action has a huge impact on their lives (and other ppl's lives) when none of that rly matters at all, whatever happens will happen regardless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
most ppl get worried abt every little thing, whether or not it rly matters (constantly stressing over things like education, diseases, work, safety, etc). ig they believe that every action has a huge impact on their lives (and other ppl's lives) when none of that rly matters at all, whatever happens will happen regardless.
it does matter tho lets be real

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Nah you fear getting rejected from girls

maybe sociopath?

It might be depression, i can relate to you like i still care about my school grades but im not afraid of getting a bad grade

• +1
Reactions: poloralf
I don't fear failing an exam, for example, like most normies would. I wouldn't give a shit and I'd even not study till the last second. I dread doing shit like that aswell.
I feel like I have no receptors for fear or anything of that sort jfl, I genuinely haven't given a shit about anything in life since I started puberty.

Is this just some high-level depression or am I just cursed?

Related: I also think about suicide everytime in the back of my mind, like an always available option. ("What if X goes wrong? I'll just kill myself.")

how to fix bros?

Why do you want to fix a perfect state of your mind?

Sounds really beta, could be environment. Best to be around high T inducing things like youtube motivational videos
Probs looksmax sites causing this NGL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back