Why do I notice more and more features that could come from miscegenation ancestors on my face every day?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I now notice that I think my eyes have a chinky feel to it. I also have two cousin with chinky eyes albeit they have blonde hair and blue eyes so it cancels out. But this is a new discovery I’ve made and if I have Asian in me I’ll kill myself. @Debetro @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, noobs, Bomber517 and 4 others
Bruh they aren’t chinky

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
Finno-Ugric ?

West Asian in DNA test is indeed a failo for a European. Being unpure is such a bad trait, some ancestor of yours mixed, probably being forced.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
West Asian in DNA test is indeed a failo for a European. Being unpure is such a bad trait, some ancestor of yours mixed, probably being forced.
I haven’t tested yet, we’ll see. my eyes, they sort of have a foxy look to them, although not too much because I have NCT. I also have sharply defined eyelids which I think is an Asian trait? I’m not sure. I’m kind of drawing off conclusions out of my ass right now. But yeah

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
delusion

• +1
I now notice that I think my eyes have a chinky feel to it. I also have two cousin with chinky eyes albeit they have blonde hair and blue eyes so it cancels out. But this is a new discovery I’ve made and if I have Asian in me I’ll kill myself. @Debetro @wishIwasSalludon
Because you're a Jew. I need a Jew

I also have pale skin with an olivish undertone to it @Debetro . I don’t know if that’s an Asian trait but it’s definitely abnormal from most European skin colors, I think

• +1
I also have pale skin with an olivish undertone to it @Debetro . I don’t know if that’s an Asian trait but it’s definitely abnormal from most European skin colors, I think
DNA test when?

• +1
DNA test when?
I sent in my sample 3 days ago, I have to wait like 6 weeks.

At worst I’m assuming some form of non-Euro admixture but realistically I think I’m just a mutt of different Europeans nations because my family tree shows no non-European family members whatsoever. Maybe some native DNA sprinkled in which could explain my almondish shaped eye

• +1

At worst I’m assuming some form of non-Euro admixture but realistically I think I’m just a mutt of different Europeans nations because my family tree shows no non-European family members whatsoever. Maybe some native DNA sprinkled in which could explain my almondish shaped eye
I’d be upset with any non-Euro but native isn’t the worst (if I do get it)

• +1
Sounds like a Jewish trait to me

If it comes back 100 percent ashkenazi Jewish I'm going to laugh until I throw up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, WeiWei, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
If it comes back 100 percent ashkenazi Jewish I'm going to laugh until I throw up
I wouldn’t know what I would do

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
I've always told you that you're a mutt!

He has some Jewish ancestry 100%

• +1
Brag about it! Be proud of your Hebrew heritage! You're a Goldstein dammit! Act like one!
Why do you persecute me so? 😢

• +1
I haven’t tested yet, we’ll see. my eyes, they sort of have a foxy look to them, although not too much because I have NCT. I also have sharply defined eyelids which I think is an Asian trait? I’m not sure. I’m kind of drawing off conclusions out of my ass right now. But yeah
Thats a good trait, foxy eyes = baltid/turanid bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and slavicpsycho
Why do you say this? I take no offense, I am looking at this from an objective non-emotional standpoint.
You've got Irish ancestry whilst living in America, it's obvious.

Why do you say this? I take no offense, I am looking at this from an objective non-emotional standpoint.
Brag about it! Be proud of your Hebrew heritage! You're a Goldstein dammit! Act like one!
fucking hell klip11 you have to be one of the weirdest niggas on this forum along with @WeiWei and @Aladin

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and cromagnon
@klip11 be like "what if a bunch of oompa loompa jews forced you to play the accordion, would you turn them into a 75 year old black woman?"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and cromagnon
Like this?

Scott_McTominay_interview_screenshot81548081011966_large.jpg
8f4600c8d1212615b9bf2f5966346ef1.jpg
Scott-McTominay-with-his-sister-Katie-McTominay.png

Like this?

Scott_McTominay_interview_screenshot81548081011966_large.jpg
8f4600c8d1212615b9bf2f5966346ef1.jpg
Scott-McTominay-with-his-sister-Katie-McTominay.png
No, mine are long and the medial canthus is clearly visible. I guess the main thing that is giving it a chinky feel (to me at least) is the wide spacing and maybe sort of the slant look on mine even tho they’re downturned

• +1
No, mine are long and the medial canthus is clearly visible. I guess the main thing that is giving it a chinky feel (to me at least) is the wide spacing and maybe sort of the slant look on mine even tho they’re downturned
Want me to dm you mine @Debetro and you can give me your input.

• +1