why do i only fall in love with trans women

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
is it because im a massive faggot. i have sex with regular women but i never fall in love with them. meanwhile i hangout with cute femboy or trans women and its obvious they are more ltr material. its really making me suicidal as i wont find a real woman who is not self absorbed piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, twojei, try2beme and 13 others
Faggot.org

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, twojei, try2beme and 3 others
is it because im a massive faggot. i have sex with regular women but i never fall in love with them. meanwhile i hangout with cute femboy or trans women and its obvious they are more ltr material. its really making me suicidal as i wont find a real woman who is not self absorbed piece of shit
Bruh i forgot that femboy’s nickname that spams in rating section 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, oldcel2002, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Because femboys force feminine energy

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Men are just better at everything including being women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Clown Show, oldcel2002 and 6 others
Top 10 .org moments

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Mister Fuwy
yes you are a faggot. I can understand if you want to fuck a tranny, some are hot. But after you cum, you should not feel any attraction towards them if you are a straight male. But here you are falling in love with them. You are a certified fag buddy boyo

• +1
yes you are a faggot. I can understand if you want to fuck a tranny, some are hot. But after you cum, you should not feel any attraction towards them if you are a straight male. But here you are falling in love with them. You are a certified fag buddy boyo
Brutal

Do their male voices ever accidentally come out

• Woah
Эм я сомневаюсь что ты русский
я не русский, я даг, прыгай на мой черный хуй, принцесса

Average org user

я не русский, я даг, прыгай на мой черный хуй, принцесса
Ты пишешь как переводчик кому ты пищдишь

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, luria and smoth
Ты пишешь как переводчик кому ты пищдишь
да ты ебло, как бы мне переводчик перевел Даг на англ ты сука такой бля, я тебя в чатах в тг переоидески вижу

да ты ебло, как бы мне переводчик перевел Даг на англ ты сука такой бля, я тебя в чатах в тг переоидески вижу
тогда сосни мой хуй