Why do I see many more young girls than boys on "meeting & friends" apps like Yubo, Wink, Hoop…?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
Lol the ratio is like skewed in favor of you‘re a zoomer boy in this area.
I always see girls my age and can swipe multiple minutes.
It may be just the country/area I currently reside.
But I even see enough girls from the city where I live.
Also so many girls have things in their bios like "no friends" or “bored all the time“ or even stuff like “just chilling home at home everyday"?
What is even going on

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Lol the ratio is like skewed in favor of you‘re a zoomer boy in this area.
I always see girls my age and can swipe multiple minutes.
It may be just the country/area I currently reside.
But I even see enough girls from the city where I live.
Also so many girls have things in their bios like "no friends" or “bored all the time“ or even stuff like “just chilling home at home everyday"?
What is even going on
Probably the same answer as everything else regarding women: Attention

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Graham, BoredPrince and 4 others
Look how many boys are playing vido games or are alone. The ratio of boy:girl is ~1:1. So what those girls are doing? The same - they stay bored at home - they trying to find friends.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince and Deleted member 26092
Look how many boys are playing vido games or are alone. The ratio of boy:girl is ~1:1. So what those girls are doing? The same - they stay bored at home - they trying to find friends.
kek I might unironically use this app to meet up with a girls or integrate myself into some friendcircles of guys when I finish softmaxxing.

kek I might unironically use this app to meet up with a girls or integrate myself into some friendcircles of guys when I finish softmaxxing.
Do it at same time, dont wait for muh acension, muh I will talk if I get this and this, start as fast as possible.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, AspiringMogger, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Do it at same time, dont wait for muh acension, muh I will talk if I get this and this, start as fast as possible.
I‘m heavily looksminned rn because I had major nose surgeries (yes multiple one’s) 9 days ago.
I‘ll get back on track asap.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
ugly men know they shouldn't even try unlike ugly women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ;-;
ugly men know they shouldn't even try unlike ugly women
yeah but I still ask myself why they don‘t just go outside then.
They get literally carried around in social situations and get friendlier attitude from strangers.
Atleast boys have a reason to ldar or neet.

yeah but I still ask myself why they don‘t just go outside then.
They get literally carried around in social situations and get friendlier attitude from strangers.
Atleast boys have a reason to ldar or neet.
because of the same reason why they don't block stalkers on instagram. they are desperate for any type of attention no matter how much they already get.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
because of the same reason why they don't block stalkers on instagram. they are desperate for any type of attention no matter how much they already get.
Yeah but they would get more attention outside.
I still don‘t get it how they can volountarily do that to themselves and become recluses or shut-ins at home?
Is it a byproduct of oversocialization?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master
Nah the gender ratio is hella skewed towards female's favor. If they had a lot of women use those app you'd think they'd be advertising on that?

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 26092
Nah the gender ratio is hella skewed towards female's favor. If they had a lot of women use those app you'd think they'd be advertising on that?
Yeah perhaps the feeling that there are girls on there is just another marketing trick.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Because these are zoomer/teen apps the number of young woman to young men ration is more equal compared to tinder/Bumble it's when older males get into those apps the shii becomes unequal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 26092
if youre over 18 on yubo ur a creeper

I‘m 17 but I‘m heavily looksminned rn, I don‘t even have chance.
its okay. yubo is mainly for black teen hookups. i think if ur lean and white u might be able to get some fat bitches since ur whiteness will halo you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
its okay. yubo is mainly for black teen hookups. i think if ur lean and white u might be able to get some fat bitches since ur whiteness will halo you
Am currently in the process to grow out my hair into this tiktok fringe hair style where you cover your forehead and get laser treatment and a skincare routine.
But yeah you‘re right for now I will focus on bagging one of these chubby goth or alt girls.