why do i sometimes sound like a little bitch?

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
what affects voice power?

usually i speak normally (i'm loud enough, articulate enough, with enough depth in my voice), but then there are days when i sound like a squealing pig, so i try to minimize the amount of interaction with others. it's specially fucked up when i have a busy day at work, since shit voice and eloquence are huge failo

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I ahve mickeymouse and dgaf

Because you were fingered by your uncle as a kid

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
i tend to sound like a faggot when im feeling cold

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
maybe lack of sleep. When I sleep even 1 hour less my voice gets lower (higher).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Captain Albania
Could be laryngitis from a fungal infection of the throat.

• +1
Could be laryngitis from a fungal infection of the throat.

i havent noticed any correlation with anything like sleep, nutrition, stress etc, but i have a feeling this happens when i spend a period of time depressed, all in my head, doing nothing (usually rotting in my apartment)

the difference is pretty big, from effortlessly speaking in a hall full of people to failing to buy bread in the local store

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Becuase you are a cocksucker now get down on your knees and show me what that faggot mouth do

Becuase you are a cocksucker now get down on your knees and show me what that faggot mouth do

one of the best posters. non-.org-npcs are pretty rare.

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i havent noticed any correlation with anything like sleep, nutrition, stress etc, but i have a feeling this happens when i spend a period of time depressed, all in my head, doing nothing (usually rotting in my apartment)

the difference is pretty big, from effortlessly speaking in a hall full of people to failing to buy bread in the local store
For me it's completely sporadic. I feel less confident when my voice is fucked but I think it's the latter causing the former not the other way round.

I was smoking weed with friends and completely relaxed and I just couldn't get a word out without stressing myself. When my voice is working fine I feel way more confident. Maybe it's psychological idk.

• +1
Maybe energy level, usually sound more pussy the more tired I am

• +1
what affects voice power?

usually i speak normally (i'm loud enough, articulate enough, with enough depth in my voice), but then there are days when i sound like a squealing pig, so i try to minimize the amount of interaction with others. it's specially fucked up when i have a busy day at work, since shit voice and eloquence are huge failo
probably due to being a little bitch

• So Sad
low dopamine

• +1
Happens to me depending on the time of day. Most men subconsciously shift their voices to sound more appealing so if you aren't in the right mood for that it'll come off odd

• +1
low dopamine

yeah, this is the best explanation, imo

Happens to me depending on the time of day. Most men subconsciously shift their voices to sound more appealing so if you aren't in the right mood for that it'll come off odd

this is why this issue sucks. you can try to alter your voice deliberately, but you'll mostly sound like a retard, lmao

I have this problem too, and can totally ruin my day.

it's so retarded, and people will often be annoyed by it. no one likes communication where they have to ask you to repeat yourself every 5 seconds

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado