Why do incels even come here? What do they have to gain?

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I never understood why Lookism should be lumped in with inceldom, albeit there are a lot of professed incels here. Now, I have a question for Incels, and I don't mean those who are aspiring to leave inceldom and leave their lowly stations, but those magelings who later consigned their fate to a lifetime of wizardry. Why bother trying to looksmax when you don't even bother talking to women because you think your very existence is repulsive to them?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Looks234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
Why bother trying to looksmax when you don't even bother talking to women because you think your very existence is repulsive to them?
Because women aren't everything. I came here because I absolutely despise the way I look and it has been holding me back in every possible aspect

I never understood why Lookism should be lumped in with inceldom, albeit there are a lot of professed incels here. Now, I have a question for Incels, and I don't mean those who are aspiring to leave inceldom and leave their lowly stations, but those magelings who later consigned their fate to a lifetime of wizardry. Why bother trying to looksmax when you don't even bother talking to women because you think your very existence is repulsive to them?
Trying to write a phd? Write like a Normal fckin Human

Because women aren't everything. I came here because I absolutely despise the way I look and it has been holding me back in every possible aspect

Also
Many incels have easily fixabl flaws which can be fixed through surgery.
Stop trying to discourage people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Its the same general sphere and community of people, thats it. Most of the people here accept the reality that looks play a huge role in life, in sexual and non sexual interactions, and they are also usually going to line up on a bunch of other stuff as well which is why they interact here. You cant talk about this stuff anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853