Why do incels hate LGBTQIA+ people?

They didn't choose to be like that, just like how you didn't choose to be born subhuman, yet one is acceptable to hate for something they didn't choose and the other isn't?
1. I didnt make a month about my subhumanity
2. I didnt make a cultabout my subhumanity
3. I didnt profitise off it
4. I dont wear it as a badge of honor
5. Subhumans can be dark triad from abuse, but lgbtq+ have traits like high abuse, high promiscuity, both gays and lesbians know that dating in their group will be searching for a diamond in a sea of sex addicts, ppl whov been molested, blue haired feminists and general disloyal, unhinged lgbtcucks

I dont have a problem with individual gay people cuz id be ACQUAINTED with anyone whos chill but this is a real issue. Even themselves are starting to realize how degen they are

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
They chose to act on their homosexuality. I could just as easily kill a black dude and claim that killing niggers is my nature. That I couldn't help it.

Just because you like dudes doesn't mean you gotta suck dick.
Its in the crakka’s nature to kill and pillage.

I can't hate them if i don't care about them.
You're probably HTN at least. It's always (almost) the subs who are homophobic and super racist etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
You're probably HTN at least.
I wish i was(laughing at my own ltn face)

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Op is a fag himself (fr) :forcedsmile:

I wish i was(laughing at my own ltn face)

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
I mean I have not seen you but, but granted you're LTN that still doesn't mean you must be a bigot. Seeing highly attractive people be hateful in that pettiful way is rare though, I should've worded that different.

Seeing highly attractive people be hateful in that pettiful way is rare though, I should've worded that different.
That's because attractive people are more likely to go outside and socialize, they rarely spend time using Internet. They get positive treatment, so they treat everyone good in return.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I don‘t care what fag shit they do behind closed doors.
The Problem starts when they start pushing that lgbt and tranny shit onto the youth and children.
But the problem is the slippery slope.

@ElTruecel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and LancasteR
But the problem is the slippery slope.

@ElTruecel
100% muh it’s ok for fags to openly have parades where they have ducks everywhere, muh it’s ok for fags to have civil unions, muh we should change the definition of marriage to appease sodomites. It should’ve stopped at sodomy being illegal nothing less.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
100% muh it’s ok for fags to openly have parades where they have ducks everywhere, muh it’s ok for fags to have civil unions, muh we should change the definition of marriage to appease sodomites. It should’ve stopped at sodomy being illegal nothing less.
Russia says they can screw around in private but can’t spread propaganda and no marriage. This is the only safe compromise imo.

@LancasteR @MoggerGaston thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ElTruecel
Russia says they can screw around in private but can’t spread propaganda and no marriage. This is the only safe compromise imo.

Good this is how it was and how it should be again

i dont care about this subject

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and LancasteR
Because they don't need to deal with women and act superior than us and then tell us our problems aren't real

i dont care about this subject
lol u sound like a cuck. Mentally noted. God will punish u for defending fags I strongly suggest u back the fuck down. You’re in the wrong here.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
lol u sound like a cuck. Mentally noted. God will punish u for defending fags I strongly suggest u back the fuck down. You’re in the wrong here.
If every male was gay then you wouldnt be incel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin
Gay sex isn’t ascending
No but if every ltn+ was gay then they would leave the dating market and you would be the only straight man so all the foids would chase you

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
If pigs had wings they would fly.
The more gay men there is the less men simp for foids which reduces hypergamy, how am i wrong?