Why do incels hate women so much?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I mean I get the whole mutual hatred thing, where women also hate incels/ugly men and incels reciprocate it, but even outside of that I feel that there's no reason to single out women. Pretty much everyone is superficial with regards to looks and pretending otherwise is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and ghostman
because it comes from a lifetime of negative experiences associated with them

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23359, Kater Maxxing and 10 others
For me women are a strong reminder of my subhumanity. Basically anything they do subconsciously signifies that you’re genetic trash. That you will never get this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 27987, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Because they are low iq

I don’t blame them though it’s just how pattern recognition works in humans

When you get rejected 40 times and see girls with tall good looking guys only that’s what you begin to think life is

Just whores with the chads

But high iq will realize life is more nuanced than that and you’re probably just being a fucking freak which is why women don’t want you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Akhi, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
Sour grapes.

I dont hate them, in fact I understand them. Women are superficial beings who cant think for themselves, if they hate me then they can't control it, really. They have no control over their emotions or feelings, what an awful existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
I dont hate them, in fact I understand them. Women are superficial beings who cant think for themselves, if they hate me then they can't control it, really. They have no control over their emotions or feelings, what an awful existence.

giphy.gif

i'm taking it you are a monk, right?

They have no control over their emotions or feelings, what an awful existence.

and this analysis of yours is entirely objective and rational and totally not you failing to deal with your feelings of frustration and sexual inadequacy, right

why is almost everyone here so fucking bad at introspection and being honest with themselves?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
Because they are low iq

I don’t blame them though it’s just how pattern recognition works in humans

When you get rejected 40 times and see girls with tall good looking guys only that’s what you begin to think life is

Just whores with the chads

But high iq will realize life is more nuanced than that and you’re probably just being a fucking freak which is why women don’t want you

scroll below this post of yours a little, lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: gigaslayer
I mean I get the whole mutual hatred thing, where women also hate incels/ugly men and incels reciprocate it, but even outside of that I feel that there's no reason to single out women. Pretty much everyone is superficial with regards to looks and pretending otherwise is retarded.
No, we don't hate them, that's just propaganda meant to demonize us...
There are also here agents and trolls infiltrated who spew hate to make us all look bad, they should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Pikabro
Cuz theyre inferior

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 14262
When you can't get women you develop a hatred at them. That has been proven by studies.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and Pikabro
No, we don't hate them, that's just propaganda meant to demonize us...
There are also here agents and trolls infiltrated who spew hate to make us all look bad, they should be banned.
Cmon that's BS. Go to .is and they don't have anything nice to say about women, even the very old members. Are you going to tell me every single one of them is a fed?

Most men are also superficial beings who can't really think for themselves, and they can't control that either. I don't see a reason to single women out.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Cmon that's BS. Go to .is and they don't have anything nice to say about women, even the very old members. Are you going to tell me every single one of them is a fed?
It's a bait site, a trap, it doesn't represent incels...

Women are literally the barometer that encourages men to compete with each other and create rivalries that aren't necessarily healthy in the first place. When you're friends with someone, you don't necessarily look at their height or anything else. A man can be friends with all sorts of people but women are the ones who put forward this kind of discrimination, which I admit is natural but suck for some people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Good morning, I love women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, wollet2, Deleted member 18582 and 2 others
You said so yourself, women insult and treat ugly men like shit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Legalize rape.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and try2beme
Women are literally the barometer that encourages men to compete with each other and create rivalries that aren't necessarily healthy in the first place. When you're friends with someone, you don't necessarily look at their height or anything else. A man can be friends with all sorts of people but women are the ones who put forward this kind of discrimination, which I admit is natural but suck for some people.

Incels aren’t a collective

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Because incels are higher in autism.

Women exemplify more things that are wrong with mainstream culture as the difference in gender norms make it easier to discern differences in the opposite sex. The problem is that mainstream culture is a cancerous mess and examples of bad female behaviour forces us as men to confront how barbaric, cruel and backwards society is. It is easier to blame women than fix these root causes.

The way you fix this is by rejecting mainstream culture to create your own culture and having lots of children that will out compete people that hold onto the status quo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
The way you fix this is by rejecting mainstream culture to create your own culture and having lots of children that will out compete people that hold onto the status quo.
"Have le babies" is trad cope. You're far much more likely to affect the status quo by writing a well thought out book and publishing it on Amazon than you are by having 4-5 children. And it's a lot less time and resource consuming too. This is coming from someone who wants to have children in the future btw.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Hello there FBI

• +1
I don’t hate women

• +1
"Have le babies" is trad cope. You're far much more likely to affect the status quo by writing a well thought out book and publishing it on Amazon than you are by having 4-5 children. And it's a lot less time and resource consuming too. This is coming from someone who wants to have children in the future btw.
if you have 5 children and every generation of your descendants have 5 children, you will have 148,776,405 people descend from you in 400 years assuming that all your descendants all reproduce and don’t die early.

What the fuck is a book going to do compared to this?

Because women treat incels badly. It’s natural to hate people that think you’re scum of the earth.

• +1
Reactions: 444
if you have 5 children and every generation of your descendants have 5 children, you will have 148,776,405 people descend from you in 400 years assuming that all your descendants all reproduce and don’t die early.

What the fuck is a book going to do compared to this?
Life isn't a mathematical model. Your kids and your grandkids and your great-grandkids won't have the same views as you. And they won't all produce 5 children either.

Your average women are more narcissistic and evil than your average male lmao. Current world is made for women to succeed rather than males. You can be a 5/10 bitch and get millions from simps(pokimane and Belle Delphin). Jfl to your bluepilled mind.

Wow this is a good analysis and reason why.

Your average women are more narcissistic and evil than your average male lmao. Current world is made for women to succeed rather than males. You can be a 5/10 bitch and get millions from simps(pokimane and Belle Delphin). Jfl to your bluepilled mind.
Don't call me bluepilled. I believe in pretty much all of the blackpill. I don't think women are significantly more shallow or narcy then men thought.

Don't call me bluepilled. I believe in pretty much all of the blackpill. I don't think women are significantly more shallow or narcy then men thought.
Canadian Lol GIF

• Ugh..
plenty of women feel the exact same way about men. its just retarded to hate somebody based on chromosones

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 14262
the internet and real word are very different places just because e whore poki can spread her puss for onlyfans and make 50 mil doesnt mean every girl can.

• +1
the internet and real word are very different places just because e whore poki can spread her puss for onlyfans and make 50 mil doesnt mean every girl can.
Impress based

Now go and simp for some whore and don't ever respond to my replies ever again you dumb fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gayceltruther
Woman are so much better than incels.
Incels are bottom of human race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 14262
I feel like because personal expierence also because women tend to act super inclusive, progressive, accommodating and body positive etc but then treat ugly guys or awkward/autistic guys like shit. Or say shit like "small penis" etc. Most men at least dont pretend to be super virtous people, but most women are completely fake and dishonest in that sense.

• +1
Because they should rope

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 14262
negative experiences : not wanting to fuck them xd

• +1
You said so yourself, women insult and treat ugly men like shit.
they dont. not opening their legs to you doesnt mean treating you like shit, stop being a drama queen

• +1