Why do incels here pretend goth girls are different to regular ones

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
They all behave the exact same. The only difference is their music taste. They have the same political views, equally uncommon to find hqnp and loyalty and so on. The girl who decides to put holes in her face, shaves her brows and fishnets behaves the exact same as the whore with fake tan, hair extensions who looks basic as shit

• +1
Reactions: username1000, Chadeep, Xangsane and 4 others
Fr

Kinda gay to have preferences when it comes to women imo

I need pussy man FUUUUUCK:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, try2beme and GabachoCopium
Because they are different you retard:ROFLMAO: date a rich tall stacy from Luxembourg Switzerland or Sweden and see what I mean. Settling for a goth whore is a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Because they are different you retard:ROFLMAO: date a rich tall stacy from Luxembourg Switzerland or Sweden and see what I mean. Settling for a goth whore is a way to cope
Why are u naming irrelevent countries kid all girls in one same country are the same

Just like ur telling me randomly to compare the girls to indians, utter nonsense and you lack insight

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
If you think all girls in the same country act differently cause one decides to have a different makeup and wear fishnets you’re braindead and have never dated women

If you think all girls in the same country act differently cause one decides to have a different makeup and wear fishnets you’re braindead and have never dated women
These the countries with the richest people in Europe. This nga braindead and fucking tasteless. Go settle for a goth pig

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
These the countries with the richest people in Europe. This nga braindead and fucking tasteless. Go settle for a goth pig
Nobody outside gives a shit. Relevent countries include usa uk canada australia. U think americans even consider the existence of switzerland rofl. Go discuss this with the irrelevent members of ur country instead of comparing different countries and avoiding the entire subject to compensate ur lack of experience

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
You think people care about luxemborg, monaco, and qatar, we fucking dont rich doesnt equal influence

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Nobody outside gives a shit. Relevent countries include usa uk canada australia. U think americans even consider the existence of switzerland rofl. Go discuss this with the irrelevent members of ur country instead of comparing different countries and avoiding the entire subject to compensate ur lack of experience
I‘m from France you fucking idiot if you think no one outside of Europe knows these countries you might just be the most retarded human in history

I‘m from France you fucking idiot if you think no one outside of Europe knows these countries you might just be the most retarded human in history
Theres a difference between acknowledging countries and giving two shits about them 💀 worry about your own country incel, nigga pulling shit out his ass

Personally I like goth girls because I relate. :feelsthink: I like how some are more genuine and don't care. I feel like they love for who the person is and less likely to just go for someone who is more of a Chad but ofc they might. Some goth girls are hella trashy ofc some just wanna be loved. Some are quality and interesting people, some are not.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No, he's saying that they don't care about them, not that they don't know them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme