Why do incels reject any sort of advice?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You can give them any sort of advice and the response will always be something like "Chad doensn't need to do that" or "If you have to do that it's over".

So if you told them that talking to a girl would get them laid for sure, they still wouldn't do it because chad doesn't talk to them, they come to him. Of course, I'm exagerrating a bit here, but you get the point.

And there is this overall mentality that if chad doesn't do this then why should you. Well, news flash, you are not chad, so if you want to get laid, you are gonna have to do things differently.

Also, how do you know that chad doesn't do certain things? How do you know that chad doesn't do nofap? How do you know that chad doens't take care of himself/eat healthy? How do you know that chad doesn't do cold showers?

Unless you live with him then there is no way you can tell. Just because he says he faps and eats junk food doesn't mean he does. A lot of guys will lie about their habits to have other guys do them. Males always try to sabotage each other.

Stop cucking yourself. Do whatever you feel good doing and you feel like it helps your looks/confidence/game. Don't let others discourage you. It's al about being perfect. Having self doubt is a weakness and women smell that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, LooksJourney and 5 others
You can give them any sort of advice and the response will always be something like "Chad doensn't need to do that" or "If you have to do that it's over".
I always hated this low IQ shit. But you should know since you used to do it all the time :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 283, LooksJourney and 1 other person
I always hated this low IQ shit. But you should know since you used to do it all the time :feelskek:

Getting laid is worth everything tbh. Having sex is more important than not being chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I agree on both points, you neither are other men nor do you know what they do. People (can) spend hours perfecting their photos and picking out the best ones, perfecting their image, hell even surgery and makeup. Of course nobody admits to it though because it's a known fact that effort is unattractive.

• +1
Getting laid is worth everything tbh. Having sex is more important than not being chad
yeah I hate Chad worship. Sometimes I think half the people in PSL circles are closet faggots

• +1
I agree on both points, you neither are other men nor do you know what they do. People (can) spend hours perfecting their photos and picking out the best ones, perfecting their image, hell even surgery and makeup. Of course nobody admits to it though because it's a known fact that effort is unattractive.

Exactly. You are who you are and you should focus on that. Also, you cannot have an accurate insight on someone's life unless you are with them 24/7 whihc is highly unlikely.
yeah I hate Chad worship. Sometimes I think half the people in PSL circles are closet faggots

Why worship someone that you have to compete with? Thats literally what you do. And when you fuck a girl, you cuck a chad because she chose you over him

• +1

So if you told them that talking to a girl would get them laid for sure, they still wouldn't do it because chad doesn't talk to them, they come to him. Of course, I'm exagerrating a bit here, but you get the point.

And there is this overall mentality that if chad doesn't do this then why should you. Well, news flash, you are not chad, so if you want to get laid, you are gonna have to do things differently.

Also, how do you know that chad doesn't do certain things? How do you know that chad doesn't do nofap? How do you know that chad doens't take care of himself/eat healthy? How do you know that chad doesn't do cold showers?

Unless you live with him then there is no way you can tell. Just because he says he faps and eats junk food doesn't mean he does. A lot of guys will lie about their habits to have other guys do them. Males always try to sabotage each other.

Stop cucking yourself. Do whatever you feel good doing and you feel like it helps your looks/confidence/game. Don't let others discourage you. It's al about being perfect. Having self doubt is a weakness and women smell that.
Because a lot of the advice people (especially :bluepill: normies) give to incels is shit, “just get a haircut bro” “just take a shower bro” “just be confident bro” “just learn game bro”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Weishaupt
Because a lot of the advice people (especially :bluepill: normies) give to incels is shit, “just get a haircut bro” “just take a shower bro” “just be confident bro” “just learn game bro”.

Haircut, shower and confidence are actually legit advice for some incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because they give this type of advice
Dressbetter

• +1

hmmm I feel slightly targeted..... thanks for quoting me. Chad doesn't have to do anything. (facts)

"Males always try to sabotage each other."

Cope

Anyways its simple. We know its over. & The advice ur giving us we probably applied it already in our life & know the outcome.

• +1
Because they give this type of advice
View attachment 1159

I talk about actual advice, not memes
hmmm I feel slightly targeted..... thanks for quoting me. Chad doesn't have to do anything. (facts)

"Males always try to sabotage each other."

Cope

Anyways its simple. We know its over. & The advice ur giving us we probably applied it already in our life & know the outcome.

oh stfu, you had a gf, you are just larping

• +1
Haircut, shower and confidence are actually legit advice for some incels
Some, not all. Most of the incels that I’ve seen have decent hairstyles and seem to take care of themselves, they’re still not attractive though.

• +1
I talk about actual advice, not memes

oh stfu, you had a gf, you are just larping
yeah some of things u said are true obviously but i'm saying that most niggas who give advice tell you bluepills and are retarded

• +1
Some, not all. Most of the incels that I’ve seen have decent hairstyles and seem to take care of themselves, they’re still not attractive though.

Most incels I have seen look like rotters

• +1

This. Haircuts and so on etc will only help those who are 4+ PSL and 5+/10 irl

• +1
yeah some of things u said are true obviously but i'm saying that most niggas who give advice tell you bluepills and are retarded

Advice is a sensitive term

• +1
Agreed op. Einstein IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
Because Chad is rejecting advice and he gets girls O B V I O U S L Y

• +1
Because Chad is rejecting advice and he gets girls O B V I O U S L Y

And as I said in my post, you aint chad so you need a new apporach

• +1