Why do Indian girls like me so much? I'm Chinese

G

Goebread

Bronze
I'm a tall average looking northern Chinese guy, not particularly attractive. I basically look like this

Main qimg fb8a8e39f1fe20b8c3e5d11001e918d8

It seems like Indian girls, esp south Indians are always into me. I had one who kept videocalling me and getting me to come over when her boyfriend was not around. And another Indian girl who asked me out. Also had other encounters where Indian girls found me attractive.

Unfortunately, I just don't like Indian women; I prefer East Asian women, so I rejected all of them. But this makes me curious; do Indian girls like East Asian guys on average? On dating apps/hinge, myself and some fellow other Asians seem to rack up quite some amount of Indians/Latinas/Black women. But Asian guys are generally not into them. What are Indian female beauty standards for males?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Cheesyrumble
young-asian-man-working-his-laptop-computer-19683620.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Truecel14, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Tales from shanghai?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Nigga atleast show pics

It's because of Korean influence

This is a common joke on Indian twitter. Indian girls fall for Korean boys.
But Korean guys arent interested in Indian girls and there isnt any actual chance to interact with each other.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I know you're trying to be smart but the guy in your picture honestly doesn't look that bad lol
They are green card maxxing to meet the white Chad

It's because of Korean influence

This is a common joke on Indian twitter. Indian girls fall for Korean boys.
But Korean guys arent interested in Indian girls and there isnt any actual chance to interact with each other.

Are you Korean?

Honestly yeah that's pretty true, majority of East Asian guys don't like indian women even if they get chased by them but some amount of Indian women do like EA/especially Koreans.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Are you Korean?

Honestly yeah that's pretty true, majority of East Asian guys don't like indian women even if they get chased by them but some amount of Indian women do like EA/especially Koreans.
Half japanese half korean

Are you Korean?

Indian men are giving Indian girls a reality check

Indian men are giving Indian girls a reality check

Korean guys might like the lighter skinned north Indian looking ones, but the dark skinned southern Indian ones generally do not fit beauty ideals.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Korean guys might like the lighter skinned north Indian looking ones, but the dark skinned southern Indian ones generally do not fit beauty ideals.
Even if indian girls like korean men. There is nearly zero human to human contact. So it's kinda like escapism by indian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Goebread
This type of Indian girl is liked by Korean men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Indo_Chad and Cheesyrumble
Yeah that makes sense, her features look med and is lightskinned.
many curry foids in my high unironically have the same pheno as her, all north indian. Some have light brown eyes. Rare though