Why do Indian men have such a bad reputation?

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
I have been rotting on dc more the last couple days and holy shit the amount of people talking bad about Indians, why? @Autismcel @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @vernier @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Autismcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
change the word Indian to carbohydrate worshipper

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, kyrre, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I have been rotting on dc more the last couple days and holy shit the amount of people talking bad about Indians, why? @Autismcel @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @vernier @Chadeep
Recent indian street vids and betraying rebels jews spreading the propaganda despite the Indians Hindus clearly supporting them.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Dc?
Washington USA?

• +1
Recent indian street vids and betraying rebels jews spreading the propaganda despite the Indians Hindus clearly supporting them.
Moreover bhenchod I'm paki, why u asking me. I still gave my opinion tho:ogre:

• +1
Indian reputation amongst normies is not good in Europe, America or even China.

it just gets worse every year

• +1
Even African niggers are making parody street videos of Indians lol

I seen this one reposted so many times on normie social media

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and vernier
Even African niggers are making parody street videos of Indians lol
I remember seeing a video on reddit where the nigger kept saying the word "dirty pajeet" to an indian guy. Caged so hard at that shit lmao :feelskek::feelskek:
Aryan bad boy couldn't do shit to that thugmaxxed nigger :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, iloveboobs and Patient A
I remember seeing a video on reddit where the nigger kept saying the word "dirty pajeet" to an indian guy. Caged so hard at that shit lmao :feelskek::feelskek:
Aryan bad boy couldn't do shit to that thugmaxxed nigger :forcedsmile:
IMG 3200

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Autismcel, vernier and 2 others
It's cause when the tiger walks the dogs bark

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, vernier and iloveboobs
What are you talking about? They have the highest SMV in the world, along with being a superpower. They're undefeatable. 🇮🇳🔥

• JFL
I would be mad too if some dark brown stranger from another country treats my streets like his personal toilets, litters every place he goes, treats food for the homeless as free buffets, steals white collar and blue collar jobs, multiplies like rabbits, only hires his cousins at his workplace and doesn't even give a single dollar in taxes and all I can do is watch. So even I would go on the internet to write long essays hating them because that's all I can do. Just watch. @vernier

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vernier, Autismcel and 1 other person
I would be mad too if some dark brown stranger from another country treats my streets like his personal toilets, litters every place he goes, treats food for the homeless as free buffets, steals white collar and blue collar jobs, multiples like rabbits, only hires his cousins at his workplace and doesn't even give a single dollar in taxes and all I can do is watch. So even I would go on the internet to write long essays hating them because that's all I can do. Just watch. @vernier
tbh in my country pajeets have literally never caused trouble. it has always been the other ethnics. but now that there are more indians arriving i will see if this changes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I would be mad too if some dark brown stranger from another country treats my streets like his personal toilets, litters every place he goes, treats food for the homeless as free buffets, steals white collar and blue collar jobs, multiplies like rabbits, only hires his cousins at his workplace and doesn't even give a single dollar in taxes and all I can do is watch. So even I would go on the internet to write long essays hating them because that's all I can do. Just watch. @vernier
Are you sri lankan/SEA?

• +1
Not SEA but I do have one grandmother who is from the Chinese border and looked east asian. My mum looks kinda SEA.
Are you sri lankan/SEA?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vernier, iloveboobs and 1 other person