WHY DO INDIANS BLOCK DOORWAYS

gooner888

gooner888

Bronze
Is it just me, or do Indian immigrants CONSTANTLY block pathways, alleys and doorways. When you ask them to move, they just stare at you blankly and blurt out garbled diarrhea language. I have to shovel these little shit men out of the way just to enter and exit a building.
Holy shit Ranjeet, just fucking LET PEOPLE WALK.

They have no concept of spatial awareness, they just block off areas with foot traffic like a poo blockade. You have to fucking YELL at them to get them to move. They'll do this slow lethargic shuffle to get out of the way without saying sorry or anything. Jesus christ they're like shit insects that cling onto surfaces. They need to be shooed away. Fucking MOVE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Gonthar, Lysine and 5 others
zero sentience or awareness from lack of iq. inability to ponder hypothetical conditionals like hey what if someone wanted to pass through here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, randomop, MikeMew'sBitch and 5 others
just shove them aside.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and gooner888
They have no concept of spatial awareness, they just block off areas with foot traffic like a poo blockade. You have to fucking YELL at them to get them to move. They'll do this slow lethargic shuffle to get out of the way without saying sorry or anything. Jesus christ they're like shit insects that cling onto surfaces. They need to be shooed away. Fucking MOVE.
If it was a bbc you would shut your mouth and crawl around them

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Possibly cultural differences if you live in the west and they are immigrants 🤷🏾‍♂️

African immigrants do the same thing. It’s so retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
round em up and send them to treblinka my nigga

Is it just me, or do Indian immigrants CONSTANTLY block pathways, alleys and doorways. When you ask them to move, they just stare at you blankly and blurt out garbled diarrhea language. I have to shovel these little shit men out of the way just to enter and exit a building.
Holy shit Ranjeet, just fucking LET PEOPLE WALK.

Don't insult @Squirtle !!!!!

that's just they culcha