Why do Indians hate their kids so much

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
They guilt them to live at home well into their 20s. Caging at retards who think this is 'normal'. Before you cope, most white parents do not force their children out, or make them pay 'rent' (never seen this in my life). They don't want them to go, they just understand the huge benefits of self reliance. They would rather suffer now, than their children suffer later.

Meanwhile If Ramesh wants to move out his parents have a checklist of guilt trips to try force him to stay home. They cook him shitty food every night, and lie to him about his own worth. When he finally moves out, reality hits him harder than the train will when he ropes. It makes sense why the Indians I meet are all bumbling, passive, risk adverse faggots. They have been coddled since children, purely for their mother's ego. Do Indian mothers want to fuck their sons? It makes sense.

All the nations that have a culture of grown children staying home until very late/marriage tend to have a highly autistic culture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Truecel14, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
They cook him shitty food every night, and lie to him about his own worth.
One pajeet family I know is having the son’s mom live next to him on campus as an incoming freshman because he can’t eat normal “American food” :lul::lul::lul: she literally has to feed him curry and because of it he will never experience roommates :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, .🇹🇩., subhuman to mtn and 14 others
Over for curries

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
One pajeet family I know is having the son’s mom live next to him on campus as an incoming freshman because he can’t eat normal “American food” :lul::lul::lul: she literally has to feed him curry and because of it he will never experience roommates :feelshaha:
They love to sabotage their children. Even stop them having the best time of their life (18-21 college)

If his stomach can handle ass blowing curry, he can eat American food

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lmao and alriodai
They guilt them to live at home well into their 20s. Caging at retards who think this is 'normal'. Before you cope, most white parents do not force their children out, or make them pay 'rent' (never seen this in my life). They don't want them to go, they just understand the huge benefits of self reliance. They would rather suffer now, than their children suffer later.

Meanwhile If Ramesh wants to move out his parents have a checklist of guilt trips to try force him to stay home. They cook him shitty food every night, and lie to him about his own worth. When he finally moves out, reality hits him harder than the train will when he ropes. It makes sense why the Indians I meet are all bumbling, passive, risk adverse faggots. They have been coddled since children, purely for their mother's ego. Do Indian mothers want to fuck their sons? It makes sense.

All the nations that have a culture of grown children staying home until very late/marriage tend to have a highly autistic culture.
white parents make their kids pay rent. I lived on campus during uni, but intend to stay at home for a few years while workign to save up on rent so I can move out.

My mum does all the cooking and cleaning, I live a stress-free life, I already know how to cook and clean and do cook for myself, I go out with friends, have hobbies, go drinking, smoke weed, etc. JFL that your life as a curry has been dominated by your brain-dead parents.

Thanks
Failednormiemanlet.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
Wow OP, you are coping hard as a bitch.
Most white kids would kill, I mean absolutely kill to be able to live rent-free in their 20s. Think how much money they would save.

I guess this is part of the reason why Indians have more money than whites. Whites stubbornly insist on brutally inefficient lifestyles. Makes sense, as white families are inhuman self-destructing systems comprised mostly of loathesome and hateful individuals who are incapable of loving eachother.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Wow OP, you are coping hard as a bitch.
Most white kids would kill, I mean absolutely kill to be able to live rent-free in their 20s. Think how much money they would save.

I guess this is part of the reason why Indians have more money than whites. Whites stubbornly insist on brutally inefficient lifestyles.
when he is 30 and renting, saving up pennies to pay for his next meal and eating from tins, I'll have a house by then jfl. I plan to save money for house and to go abroad on nice holidays. Thing is, my parents don't even care about who I date too, as long as they're either brown or muslim - I don't even like white women. My older brother has had a white gf and while my parents were a bit annoyed they did nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep and Detona
white parents make their kids pay rent. I lived on campus during uni, but intend to stay at home for a few years while workign to save up on rent so I can move out.

My mum does all the cooking and cleaning, I live a stress-free life, I already know how to cook and clean and do cook for myself, I go out with friends, have hobbies, go drinking, smoke weed, etc. JFL that your life as a curry has been dominated by your brain-dead parents.

Thanks
Failednormiemanlet.

Indian power.

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Hahaha. No.

when he is 30 and renting, saving up pennies to pay for his next meal and eating from tins, I'll have a house by then jfl. I plan to save money for house and to go abroad on nice holidays. Thing is, my parents don't even care about who I date too, as long as they're either brown or muslim - I don't even like white women. My older brother has had a white gf and while my parents were a bit annoyed they did nothing.

:lul::lul::lul:

This is why these Christian's religion is declining. Christianity is a degenerate and narcissistic religion and its proponents are greedy self-worshipping drug addicts with an alcohol dependency. All Christian countries are descending in to the abyss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and FailedNormieManlet
:lul::lul::lul:

This is why these Christian's religion is declining. Christianity is a degenerate and narcissistic religion and its proponents are greedy self-worshipping drug addicts with an alcohol dependency. All Christian countries are descending in to the abyss.
I'm not even muslim myself anymore, but I do agree avg white male is degen and no wonder they descend so hard. Niggas really drink every week

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Hahaha. No.

Most Christian white kids would kill their entire family after a bad day at school, or maybe just for a Popeye's chicken sandwich, much less for rent-free living in their 20s. Christian gets are kidding crunched out of the cities that they want to live in because boomers are simultaneously incressing property values while denying their children any money at all to oay for skyrocketing rent prices. One of the sickest, most barbaric schemes in human history and it's due to Christian so-called "values".

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Most Christian white kids would kill their entire family after a bad day at school, or maybe just for a Popeye's chicken sandwich, much less for rent free living in their 20s. Christian gets are kidding crunched out of the cities that they want to live in because boomers are simultaneously incressing property values while denying their children any money at all to oay for skyrocketing rent prices. One of the sickest, most barbaric schemes in human history and it's due to Christian so-called "values".
Living with parents well into their adulthood is most common in poor countries. People move out sooner in wealthier countries. Christianity has nothing to do with it.

For example, @RichmondBread is 43 and lives with his father. He isn't envied.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 7580, Lmao and 2 others
Cope
Indian are subhumans because of looks shitskin
Height and skinny fat

A white guy can be shy and autistic but still get unlimited pussy I seen examples in my discord server

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Living with parents well into their adulthood is most common in poor countries.

Yeah, because they are efficiency-maxxing.

It also happens to be a trait of the richest ethnic groups in the West (that's Indians and other Asians).

In the West, it's the poorest ethnic groups that kick their kids out on their 18th birthdays. Blaqs, Hispanics, white trash still-Christians, etc. These people never get anywhere in life, because they are greedy, usurious, unaltruistic, and inefficient.

People move out sooner in wealthier countries. Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Yes, it does. Japan is wealthy and kids frequently live with their parents well in to adulthood, because their families haven't been divided and their ethnicities shattered by the dirt religion called Christianity.

For example, @RichmondBread is 43 and lives with his father. He isn't envied.

Milions of Americans and Europeans who realized 2 years ago that they will never own a home in their lives all disagree with you. Most of America and all of Europe is now being pushed down in to third world status, so anyone who still has family benefits is now envied and worshipped.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and GetShrekt
Yes, it does. Japan is wealthy and kids frequently live with their parents well in to adulthood, because their families haven't been divided and their ethnicities shattered by the money worshipping dirt religion called Christianity.

Milions of Americans and Europeans who realized 2 years ago that they will never own a home in their lives all disagree with you. Most of America and all of Europe is now being pushed down in to third world status, so anyone who still has family bonds is now envied and worshipped.
It's comparably rare for young adults to live with their parents in Nordic countries and they are secular countries. Way more secular than the US.

The US and Europe aren't pushed to "third world status".

@RichmondBread is a devoted Christian btw.

It's comparably rare for young adults to live with their parents in Nordic countries and they are secular countries. Way more secular than the US.

You are talking to an Indian bot

It's gigacucked how indian mother's gatekeep their Sons.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Wallenberg

They are secular but the disastrous social changes Christianity had on their societies a thousand years ago are still persisting. They dropped the irrational God delusion but retained the irrational behavior.

They are being pushed toward it by cost of living increase, relative wage declines, skyrocketing property and energy prices, etc.

It no longer pays to be first world. Many young men are looking to escape to Asia for mere survival.

It's gigacucked how indian mother's gatekeep their Sons.

Cope. Most girls would love to move in with boyfriend and live free at his house. Most boys dream of this.

You are talking to an Indian bot

Cope you are swarthy and curly haired, Syrian-Filipino looking mofo like Wallenberg.

Last edited:
Cope. Most girls would love to move in with boyfriend and live free at his house. Most boys dream of this.
Most girls think it's Incel type behaviour. It's good to stay with your parents until you get a good stable income. Imagine being 40 and still living with parents.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and Wallenberg
Most girls think it's Incel type behaviour.

Not from my observations, and certainly not since the destruction of the world economy. I am living with my grandparents and have pulled hot college girls.

It's good to stay with your parents until you get a good stable income. Imagine being 40 and still living with parents.

Well, 95% of Americans in that age range don't have stable income, and are honestly living in dire poverty, struggling to make ends meet and living in ghettos and crummy apartment blocks with Legionnaire's spores in the bathroom. This is a game of diminishing returns that is getting its victims nowhere in life, and is responsible for America's life expectancy nosedive. Average American now has a lower lifespan than a Chinese.

So yeah I'd say living with parents in a top-standard housing rent-free is ideal. I'd probably kill myself if I was a normal American or European having to pay the outrageous prices that these cultures think is justified for the substandard shit that they call "housing". I'd defo rather die than be subjected to that kind of spiritual rape.

Last edited:
They are being pushed toward it by cost of living increase, relative wage declines, skyrocketing property and energy prices, etc.

It no longer pays to be first world. Many young men are looking to escape to Asia for mere survival.
Net migration is from the developing world to the developed world. Rising energy prices etc. impact developing countries too.

Houses in the US aren't high quality, that's true. Especially sound insulation is nonexistent.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Net migration is from the developing world to the developed world.

Not possible. Net migration is from first world to third world. Total migration is from third world to first world but is slowing rapidly and reversing.

Rising energy prices etc. impact developing countries too.

Not really. Undeveloped areas are generally energy self sufficient. It is mainly hurting Europe, USA, and Five Eyes pacific countries with exception of Australia.

Houses in the US aren't high quality, that's true. Especially sound insulation is nonexistent.

Europe either. European tiny houses and condos are priced far in excess of their actual worth.

Not possible. Net migration is from first world to third world. Total migration is from third world to first world but is slowing rapidly and reversing.
Net migration is from the developing world to the developed world. High and upper-income countries have positive net migration, and poorer countries have negative net migration. Countries with negative net migration are poor countries. Countries like Bangladesh, India, China, and Pakistan have negative net migration.

For example, Sri Lanka defaulted and one reason was rising energy prices.

The added pressures of rising food and energy prices has already started to bubble up in other countries, including Egypt, Tunisia and Peru. It risks turning into a broader debt debacle and yet another threat to the world economy’s fragile recovery from the pandemic. Pakistan, Ethiopia and Ghana are also in danger of following suit, Bloomberg Economics said last month.

Net migration is from the developing world to the developed world. High and upper-income countries have positive net migration, and poorer countries have negative net migration. Countries with negative net migration are poor countries. Countries like Bangladesh, India, China, and Pakistan have negative net migration.

You're defining net migration by migration. I'm defining it by population size. The developing world produces far fewer immigrants per capita.

It would be numerically impossible for the much smaller developed world to produce more immigrants than the third world. Remember much of the migration to the first world is from other developed countries, especially in Europe.

For example, Sri Lanka defaulted and one reason was rising energy prices.

Extreme end example. Sri Lanka is an island.

The added pressures of rising food and energy prices has already started to bubble up in other countries, including Egypt, Tunisia and Peru. It risks turning into a broader debt debacle and yet another threat to the world economy’s fragile recovery from the pandemic. Pakistan, Ethiopia and Ghana are also in danger of following suit, Bloomberg Economics said last month.

Same can be said for every European country and the US.

:lul: this nigga thinks sri lanka is a fair comparison.

Last edited:
You're defining net migration by migration. I'm defining it by population size. The developing world produces far fewer immigrants per capita.

Extreme end example. Sri Lanka is an island.

Same can be said for every European country and the US.

:lul: this nigga thinks sri lanka is a fair comparison.
The net migration rate is the difference between the number of immigrants (people coming into an area) and the number of emigrants (people leaving an area) throughout the year.[1] When the number of immigrants is larger than the number of emigrants, a positive net migration rate occurs. A positive net migration rate indicates that there are more people entering than leaving an area. When more emigrate from a country, the result is a negative net migration rate, meaning that more people are leaving than entering the area.

Sri Lanka was just one example. An example that you weren't aware of.

And no, the same can't be said for every European country. For example, Norway is an energy exporter. They have oil and gas. Their export revenues rise when energy prices rise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20147
Same with my parents. They made me feel shitty for wanting to move out, liking girls etc but if u dont move out u can’t develop yourself. I learned it was too late