why do indians [ hindus} support israelis ?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry

legitimately they literally hate chrisitans , i cant even fathom of what they thinks of polytheists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, GabachoCopium, sportsmogger and 4 others

fuck is this shit lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, GabachoCopium, Roquefort and 3 others
You have a problem goyim?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Roquefort, iloveboobs and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and YungTrappa
Hindus since ancient times got feud with muzzies, doesn't surprise me that they'd support anyone who might eradicate em.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The friend of my enemy is my enemy."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Roquefort, Gonthar and 7 others
Jews are whiter than Arabs, that's why

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, deepfuckingvalue, vernier and 3 others
1. Muzzies (self explanatory)

2. Jews and Indians actually have decent relations from what I've read. Plus they're the two most highest earning ethnic groups and are hated on by normies (albeit for different reasons), so they got that in common.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, vernier, Shkreliii and 4 others
its like asking Russia and China why they sympathise with the Palestinians (or at least pretend to)

this is a fucking proxy war

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Roquefort and mayo mogger
Because they have a common enemy. Muslim endgoal always was to convert the entire world to islam (therefore also india) whilst both Jews and Hinduist are clan based, exclusive societies that are not interested in converting other people to their religion but rather securing their own existence.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, iloveboobs, mayo mogger and 3 others
Hindus and Muslims are existential enemies. They will keep fighting till the end of time and befriend anyone that hates the other. Even if everyone on the planet nuked all the muslim countries and India. This rivalry will still exist because of ideological differences being so deep rooted in their cultures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, boss8055, Roquefort and 4 others
I think they’re anti muslim

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
436561639 2326828044189388 420063351487920288 n

371537332 360094683172542 7712491281382931872 n

Signal 2024 09 14 14 19 33 559

Signal 2024 04 17 15 52 25 462

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, vernier, Roquefort and 1 other person
saar they will wipe out the muslaam terrorist porkistan saar

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Roquefort, mayo mogger and 2 others
Hindus and Muslims are existential enemies. They will keep fighting till the end of time and befriend anyone that hates the other. Even if everyone on the planet nuked all the muslim countries and India. This rivalry will still exist because of ideological differences being so deep rooted in their cultures.
As a Christian, which of these two groups do you have more of an affinity to?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort and mayo mogger
As a Christian, which of these two groups do you have more of an affinity to?
Santana dharma is ideologically different from Abrahamic faiths but many of the Gita's teachings I agree with. I've actually read the quoran and Gita unlike many failed Muslims and Hindus

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Swarthy Knight and n9wiff
For bold and bootiful ijraeli voman

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Roquefort and mayo mogger
oh saar they do the 9/11 and kill us saar plz saar defeat them cow mother bless u saar
oh saaaaaar we not south asian saaaaaaaaaaaar we iz turkish or arab saaaaaaaaaaaaarrr

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
oh saaaaaar we not south asian saaaaaaaaaaaar we iz turkish or arab saaaaaaaaaaaaarrr
literally no paki says that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why would anyone want to be turk anyway :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Roquefort, iloveboobs and 1 other person
why do you not like the jews

• JFL
I see their point ngl. It’s morally consistent for them to spit on and murder Christians. The ones that don’t support that are liberal SJW cucks.

• +1
>implying that dindus and moslems have any type of rivalry

:lul::lul:
NObody has any rivalry with indians, the only ones are pakistanis who are indians themselves. Literally no one on earth respect indians and see them as a threat ( mongols, persians, arabs brits all shat on india with ease ).
India has always been subhuman central, with a culture that promotes subhumanity and a nonsensical religion that no one sees fit for existentialism ( which is an achievement because even jews still got dogmas that makes sense and that can make you adhere to it to a certain extent, which still makes it relevant as of today )
The only rivalries islam has ever had was with christianity and as of recent, judaism. Hinduism was never a rival to the protagonists of this earth ( the big 3 ) even though indians are 1.5 billions + and make up for 17% of World's population.
THe only true reason india supports israel is because india has always been abused dogs that follows whoever treats them the worst, in this instance it was the british jews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, CFW432 and mayo mogger

NObody has any rivalry with indians, the only ones are pakistanis who are indians themselves. Literally no one on earth respect indians and see them as a threat ( mongols, persians, arabs brits all shat on india with ease ).
India has always been subhuman central, with a culture that promotes subhumanity and a nonsensical religion that no one sees fit for existentialism ( which is an achievement because even jews still got dogmas that makes sense and that can make you adhere to it to a certain extent, which still makes it relevant as of today )
The only rivalries islam has ever had was with christianity and as of recent, judaism. Hinduism was never a rival to the protagonists of this earth ( the big 3 ) even though indians are 1.5 billions + and make up for 17% of World's population.
THe only true reason india supports israel is because india has always been abused dogs that follows whoever treats them the worst, in this instance it was the british jews.
Essays over a light hearted thread is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort

Another 0 IQ Sfcel reply with 0 substance and knowledge about global politics. Congrats you're on a streak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Swarthy Knight and mayo mogger
1.) Literally no one says that. There is a higher chance of indian muslims having turkic or arabic dna in them compared to modern day pakistanis, since most of the mughal empires capitals are in modern day india, while only pakistan has one which is lahore. Turkic, arabic, and persian traders and warriors would migrate to south asia for trade or to serve in the mughal armies, and then would settle down around in the capitals and mix with the native people there. Some Indian muslim communities are the descendants of this mixing.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
1.) Literally no one says that. There is a higher chance of indian muslims having turkic or arabic dna in them compared to modern day pakistanis, since most of the mughal empires capitals are in modern day india, while only pakistan has one which is lahore. Turkic, arabic, and persian traders and warriors would migrate to south asia for trade or to serve in the mughal armies, and then would settle down around in the capitals and mix with the native people there. Some Indian muslim communities are the descendants of this mixing.
majority of converts whether u like it or not were from lower caste they converted to islam as they had enough of the opression from the upper castes + convert or get killed policies

lower castes have the most ancestral south india ancestry on average

groups like arain ,kamboj [ pakistani ] are actually the ones from middle east

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Swarthy Knight
majority of converts whether u like it or not were from lower caste they converted to islam as they had enough of the opression from the upper castes + convert or get killed policies

lower castes have the most ancestral south india ancestry on average
jfl this is a lie. The majority of indian muslims genetically resemble middle castes or upper castes. There are only a few dalit muslim communities, :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Meanwhile dalits and tribals literally make up around 30% of hindus :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: And regardless of castes, literally all pakistani races have lower south indian and abo dna compared to all indians on average. Lmao is this how you ugly dark hindus cope?

PF 062921 India 040
Screenshot 398

M1AhLaA1Kb XflGmbkwEVDraWokSs mVa1PLCF7XStc

Wq58djikv5971

7n2xtzzkv5971

Pm0ro3qlv5971

9ry2rs7mv5971

Llrly8ymv5971

Wybjd1fnv5971

Ap6JO7F

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and MA_ascender
i want isreal women in life

• JFL
jfl this is a lie. The majority of indian muslims genetically resemble middle castes or upper castes. There are only a few dalit muslim communities, :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Meanwhile dalits and tribals literally make up around 30% of hindus :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: And regardless of castes, literally all pakistani races have lower south indian and abo dna compared to all indians on average. Lmao is this how you ugly dark hindus cope?
To be fair you are correct. , the true upper caste is probably just 5% of the total population, I don't know why would u think at that I'm coping my grandparents were literally Lahori I don't think Pakistanis are that special most of them look identical to average north indian.

Indians Hindus already know how bbc became superior so they support Israel and jews to make their smv somewhat better, which is pretty nice but joos being joos won't do shit, fucking retards.

• JFL
Indians Hindus already know how bbc became superior so they support Israel and jews to make their smv somewhat better, which is pretty nice but joos being joos won't do shit, fucking retards.
nah bhai the dravidian pill is getting stronger each day

• Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, vernier, mayo mogger and 1 other person
To be fair you are correct. , the true upper caste is probably just 5% of the total population, I don't know why would u think at that I'm coping my grandparents were literally Lahori I don't think Pakistanis are that special most of them look identical to average north indian.
"I don't think Pakistanis are that special most of them look identical to average north indian."

lmao WHICH "NORTH INDIANS"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_India North indians apparently includes: Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal lmfao.

But lmao all the indo aryan native pakistani races are literally only related to each other and their very few "indian" hindu counterparts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Its incredibly disingenous when you say that "muh pakistanis look identical to average north indian" "we are sem2sem saaaar" :forcedsmile:, when biharis and madhya pradeshis are apart of that same lable. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Better you to say literally only punjabi sikhs and hindus AT MOST lmfao:lul:

Screenshot 434

Screenshot 435

Screenshot 436

Screenshot 437

Screenshot 438

Screenshot 439

• Hmm...
"I don't think Pakistanis are that special most of them look identical to average north indian."

lmao WHICH "NORTH INDIANS"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_India North indians apparently includes: Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal lmfao.

But lmao all the indo aryan native pakistani races are literally only related to each other and their very few "indian" hindu counterparts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Its incredibly disingenous when you say that "muh pakistanis look identical to average north indian" "we are sem2sem saaaar" :forcedsmile:, when biharis and madhya pradeshis are apart of that same lable. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Better you to say literally only punjabi sikhs and hindus AT MOST lmfao:lul:

View attachment 3177865
View attachment 3177868
View attachment 3177870
View attachment 3177871
View attachment 3177872
View attachment 3177873
north india is only punjab,haryana, himachal,rajastan

goa and chattisgarh is literally purely south india what the fuck

how the fuck bihar is north india lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
they are smart enough to know that a victory against pisslam is a victory against evil

Another 0 IQ Sfcel reply with 0 substance and knowledge about global politics. Congrats you're on a streak.
Pretty sure that ngas Iranian genuinely baffled on how Iranians have deluded themselves into thinking they’re anything but another batch of shitskins on Earth

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, vernier and mayo mogger
Literally can't bhai until I spend 6 hours or sm shit under sun.
i literally get sun burnt bhenchod cant even play cricket without getting skin cancer

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and vernier