Why do Italians have a reputation of being stylish?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Title I've seen this being a stereotype in the fashion world because italian cloth and leather are considered to be the best with many big fashion brands in Italy. Italians also spend a lot of money on clothes. Apparently every other Italian goes to buy groceries dressed in a 3 piece suit looking like he owns a private yatch or whatever. Is that really true? The resident Italy's looksmax chairman @the BULL dresses like a garbage collector tho so I doubt it'd true. @HeightPilledum @FutureSlayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DarkAscender, gigell and 8 others
@albe.ORG

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
We have a lot of romanticization in the film industry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Darkeningstar, psychomandible and 2 others
Caged at "resident Italy's looksmax chairman":lul:

The guys at Pitti Uomo don't represent the average dago wop greaser

Western Europeans are just more stylish on average than other first world places ... but not by very much

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Caged at "resident Italy's looksmax chairman":lul:

The guys at Pitti Uomo don't represent the average dago wop greaser

Western Europeans are just more stylish on average than other first world places ... but not by very much
I actually think NYC residents are the most stylish u can see people wearing 3000$ designer jackets and watches everyday in NYC @TechnoBoss @Clavicular

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, Xangsane and Brus Wane
I actually think NYC residents are the most stylish u can see people wearing 3000$ designer jackets and watches everyday in NYC @TechnoBoss @Clavicular

i dont necessarily disagree, but if you're gonna run with NYC, you'd have to compare them against people from Lombardy, Milan or Florence, not the entire nation, which comprises of poorcels living under the heavy hand of the mafia in shitholes like Naples and Sicily. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Title I've seen this being a stereotype in the fashion world because italian cloth and leather are considered to be the best with many big fashion brands in Italy. Italians also spend a lot of money on clothes. Apparently every other Italian goes to buy groceries dressed in a 3 piece suit looking like he owns a private yatch or whatever. Is that really true? The resident Italy's looksmax chairman @the BULL dresses like a garbage collector tho so I doubt it'd true. @HeightPilledum @FutureSlayer
No, that’s a myth but we certainly dont dress as bad as americans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
They're stylish in Milan and not in the ghettos of napoli

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Xangsane, the BULL and 1 other person
it depends on the place. i'm not wearing a suit to walk in my shithole. in bigger northern italian cities you can definitely see that

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
High end designers are half the time italians

Europeans brutally mog usa uk canada in fashion ill admit eventho we are the ones who determine main trends

• +1
High end designers are half the time italians

Europeans brutally mog usa uk canada in fashion ill admit eventho we are the ones who determine main trends
They are the spaghetti mafia

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
They started companies for bags, brief cases, clothes, luggage etc. in the 1700s or 1800s and wanted to make the best quality products and made improvements over time, some of those brands becoming those Italian luxury brands we know today

I think the antwerp six, margiela, Raf simons and Vivienne Westwood were some of the most influential.
So Belgium is actually up there with Italy, UK also being big and the US ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Jason Voorhees
No, that’s a myth but we certainly dont dress as bad as americans
Idk I feel like Americans are on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to styling. Some of the worst and most lazy and comfortable (good weather only makes this worse) but the US also has the highest concentration of trend setters.

• +1
Because they’re the most artistic people on the planet, Italy is a country of beauty and sensuality and Italians make beautiful things.

landscape-of-florence-italy.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Because they’re the most artistic people on the planet, Italy is a country of beauty and sensuality and Italians make beautiful things.
But why do their cars suck, they might be stylish but their reliability and mechanical quality is rather poor...

But why do their cars suck, they might be stylish but their reliability and mechanical quality is rather poor...
Lamborghinis r sick tho obviously

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah but then there's Italians. Lol jk never been I went around it for some reason but probably will visit next year.
watch your mouth fella you know what we do say here... for fear of the lead the silence becomes gold......

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
eh?? lamborghini, pagani, ferrari, maserati... then we're good at producing low tier cars for poorer people which are still necessary.... the germans produce the middle tier ones but we own the top tier category

In my country they're pertner retarded. Something must have happened on that boat ride over.

Don't know about that but Italy has the lowest fertility out of white countries on the Planet so this proves no STYLE for FACE

Lamborghinis r sick tho obviously
eh?? lamborghini, pagani, ferrari, maserati... then we're good at producing low tier cars for poorer people which are still necessary.... the germans produce the middle tier ones but we own the top tier category
Ferraris are notorious for their poor reliability....

because the country looks like a boot and Milan and fashion models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back