Why do Italians look so ethnic

I’m convinced an Italian fucked your onetisis
he probably goes by the name of "Lorenzo" that's why he needs to assure himself people are going to absolutely believe his larps without a question

@Ja-Ja Gabori you're the guy on the left and on the right there is a typical italian pheno. you're ethnic
132542 377333412361360 1897997302 o

Especially in Terronia (North Africa).
i don't live or was born there so it's none of my business
terronia should be just a separate state at this point. unification was a mistake

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i don't live or was born there so it's none of my business
terronia should be just a separate state at this point. unification was a mistake
No need to self-loathe that hard, brown.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
You can roam in the streets of Casablanca for 10 hours you'll never find my phenotype there
Indeed because only south indians live there. You're more of a north indian.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I'd say she could pass as being white but lol at her body proportions she looks like something you could find in a colombian whorehouse

• +1
I'd say she could pass as being white but lol at her body proportions she looks like something you could find in a colombian whorehouse
Yes, She looks "ethnic" only because of her femlet proportions.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Brutal, I know 2 Mexican girls that are more white passing than her
The Italian girl IS white so the Mexicans you know are also white, for all intents and purposes, not "white-passing". There are 100% Spanish Mexicans, and even a slightly mixed on at, say, 85-90% European, is going to look white. Mexican is not a race.

View attachment 2246527

this is why every other med looks arab btw
People around the Mediterranean can overlap in appearance because they live around the Mediterranean, i.e., same region. Not rocket science. Nothing to do with Muslim conquests. Why don't North Africans also look like Germanics, though they were invaded by groups like the Vandals etc? Conquests usually have very little effect on the ethnic composition of peoples. More about cultural changes. The European colonizing of the Americas is one of the few exceptions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
you really think we cant tell who is nafri here and who is not?
Nope. Meds (so called Italians) look closer to curries than Northern Europeans.

You literally posted zero claim for your limb theory climate shit, majority of Southern Europeans have straight or wavy hair, a large percentage of mena people have legit afros, not to mention curly hair is common in the british isles and scandiviania.

No they're not, even if you are modeling them in terms of genetics.

Only Sicilians or Islander Greeks would be 50-50 MENA and North Europe, rest of South Europe like central Italy, Spain, Portugal Balkans etc would be more like 75% Northern 25% MENA, and this is if you're excluding the Afro MENAs in North Africa and the Arabian Gulf and only picking Levantines, Turks and Iraqis/Iranians.

Even Sicilians are closer to Germans than they are to Egyptians
Being Sicilian myself, and having lived in Sicily as a teen, I can tell you that Sicilians are an ethnic mixed bag. Some can pass as Scandinavian, while others can look almost north African*. Most, however, are somewhere in between those two extremes.

* Both my parents are ethnically Sicilian, but my mother's side could move to the midwest and blend right in, while my father's side would be seen totally different.

• +1
Nope. Meds (so called Italians) look closer to curries than Northern Europeans.
Italians are rent free in every shitskin and nerdik 's peanut skull

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and It'snotover