Why do l always get banned on different online forums and chat groups

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Can someone explain my dark triad bad boy behavior on the internet :feelswhy:

Recently got banned in a Muslims telegram channel for calling out the white salafi blue pilled cuck on his protestant version of Islam. I pray he YouTube channel doesn't grow ( he has 2 k subs)

Was banned from another channel for suggesting "women don't mean what they say" JFL.

It's not only psl theories, it seems my worldview is at divergence with majority of mainstream ideas. This only contributes to my loneliness and makes me see myself as a worthless abused dog barking at the dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 14905, currylightskin and 1 other person
No one cares this is to be expected literally anywhere but this website.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16384
No one cares this is to be expected literally anywhere but this website.
This site is also cucked and you are banned for suggesting violence. The world will never change with ideas only, you also need violence with it. You need to shed blood someday.

I need somevpussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16384
outspoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Can someone explain my dark triad bad boy behavior on the internet :feelswhy:

Recently got banned in a Muslims telegram channel for calling out the white salafi blue pilled cuck on his protestant version of Islam. I pray he YouTube channel doesn't grow ( he has 2 k subs)

Was banned from another channel for suggesting "women don't mean what they say" JFL.

It's not only psl theories, it seems my worldview is at divergence with majority of mainstream ideas. This only contributes to my loneliness and makes me see myself as a worthless abused dog barking at the dark
You are too based and high iq

• JFL
Cuz you ugly

u are a fucking edgelord

The way you deliver your ideas and lay your opinions on others is off-putting. @ThatDjangoWalk is also a Muslim but people on this forum read his posts and respect his views

• +1
It's the PC social media ,liberal social media. Sad this is the only forum with free speech and I still got banned on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 16384
The way you deliver your ideas and lay your opinions on others is off-putting. @ThatDjangoWalk is also a Muslim but people on this forum read his posts and respect his views
True

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bc u autistic

• +1