Why do Latinos and Black guys never have shirts on?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Why do so many Latino and/or Black dudes hang around with no shirts on?

Or wife beaters at best? They only dress "proper' when invited to some place or something.

Otherwise I mostly see these guys always with no shirts on.

Sure the paper white non Latin boys do it too specifically in college town or obviously beaches but otherwise most who'd do it are just the wigger stereotypes.

Is this some subconcious mog? High T? I even see beer bellied and bloated fat dudes doing it and walking around their house and outside and etc. with no shirt or wife beater.

As a bodycel I take it personally not only when a dude can bodymog me but just the fact he can both bodymog me and alphamog me as I can't walk around shirtless with a shit body bruh, come on...

Keep ya fucking shirts on you bitches, for real.

This goes for the wigger non Latinospiccos or the spooks or etc. too.

Can't y'all moggers calm on the fucking mogging?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, datboijj, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Because we are high T and low inhib?

Would you rather us act like white sissy boys? Keeping our clothes on and choosing not to manspread because it's 'toxic masculinity"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 20679, fogdart and 4 others
sleeved shirts are annoying when you've got wide shoulders, the fabric gets moist from sweat and starts irritating your skin.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20704
Uncivilized

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, ItsOver999, lepo2317 and 4 others
:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 20704
Not in Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Chinacurry, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 2 others
i dont wear clothes at home, i remember one time i was taking the trash out in just shorts, while my chinese neighbors were mirin the body hair their race couldnt POSSIBLY FATHOM having and the big american ass cheeks and belly WIDE individual, that was the most high inhib thing ive done probably, practically being half naked in front of a bunch of people AND I LOOKED AT THEM GOD DAMNIT THIS IS AMERICA NIGGA NOT CHINA

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704

Would you rather us act like white sissy boys? Keeping our clothes on and choosing not to manspread because it's 'toxic masculinity"

No I'd rather you don't do it because it mogs me.

It is like waving fat stacks of cash in a homeless man's face.

Especially if the dude is smug

Like fine don't wear clothes but don't try and flex or shit so much bro

Why do so many Latino and/or Black dudes hang around with no shirts on?

Or wife beaters at best? They only dress "proper' when invited to some place or something.

Otherwise I mostly see these guys always with no shirts on.

Sure the paper white non Latin boys do it too specifically in college town or obviously beaches but otherwise most who'd do it are just the wigger stereotypes.

Is this some subconcious mog? High T? I even see beer bellied and bloated fat dudes doing it and walking around their house and outside and etc. with no shirt or wife beater.

As a bodycel I take it personally not only when a dude can bodymog me but just the fact he can both bodymog me and alphamog me as I can't walk around shirtless with a shit body bruh, come on...

Keep ya fucking shirts on you bitches, for real.

This goes for the wigger non Latinospiccos or the spooks or etc. too.

Can't y'all moggers calm on the fucking mogging?
Poverty?

• Hmm...
"Uncivilized" kek. No.

It's just acting like a man. Sadly, plenty of white guys have forgotten how to act like men.
im confused how having ur shirt off is acting like a man

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Mr.Proper, Earth Dollar and 4 others
i dont wear clothes at home, i remember one time i was taking the trash out in just shorts, while my chinese neighbors were mirin the body hair their race couldnt POSSIBLY FATHOM having and the big american ass cheeks and belly WIDE individual, that was the most high inhib thing ive done probably, practically being half naked in front of a bunch of people AND I LOOKED AT THEM GOD DAMNIT THIS IS AMERICA NIGGA NOT CHINA
Swedish manlet in the netherlands

Your women love it

• WTF

These niggas just wanna mog and dominate forcefully

Don't you high T douches have any class?

Yeah we are men and should have balls

But when you prance around with no clothes on like a big fucking tough guy you irritate guys especially lower SMV ones and even cortisol ones.

We don't gotta be competing with each other non-stop

Keep clothes on except the beach and fucking, please

It is like some of you guys wanna make us bodycels feel worse. Plenty of high T guys with class wear suits and clothes.

It seems the lower class high T dudes who are lower IQ and hate wearing shirts/love walking around without one like it makes them a higher value man they think (it does if they got frame/good build too)

They just GOTTA let others know they are better in such a low IQ, Primal way

This is why most low class, high T guys are invariably low IQ in many ways

Last edited:
These niggas just wanna mog and dominate

Don't you high T douches have any class?

Yeah we are men and should have balls

But when you prance around with no clothes on like a big fucking tough guy you irritate guys especially lower SMV ones and even cortisol ones.

We don't gotta be competing with each other non-stop

Keep clothes on except the beach and fucking, please
im gonna walk outside completely naked someday

• JFL
I don't make the rules. I just know that whites are far too civilized and always willing to comply with other people's demands to avoid conflict. Which is unmanly.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
I don't make the rules. I just know that whites are far too civilized and always willing to comply with other people's demands to avoid conflict. Which is unmanly.
I guess so but maybe that’s what made them more successful in society

Seeking or always awaiting conflict is low IQ tho

Why would a smart person want trouble?

It isn't even about following all rules, I break many rules IRL

But about not bragging and trying to seem better than others constantly

Smart avoid trouble, dumb welcome it

I guess so but maybe that’s what made them more successful in society
Wrong. Whites have changed a lot in the past couple centuries.

White people used to be absolutely brutal and that's what led them to being the most succesful

2947280 1655694581829
2947279 1655694577762
2947278 1655694571660

simply cuz it's cool
back in '20 and '21 me and the gang would fucking wear degenerate clothing stupid skate brands such as thrasher ripped biker jeans chains wife beaters sometimes just no shirt on at all jbs are attracted to that shit but now this is what my outfits are

i wish i could go back i really fucking do but sadly no one will take my seriously ever again lookin like this, girls used to actually be interested in me, and normies used to be jealous of me and not mess with me because i wasn't bullyable back then.
i networked and literally had friends, and the friends I had far out-weighed the enemies, and as of now?
all my old friends in those pictures have turned into either acquaintances now, or just plain right enemies.
i have no capablity to ever look NT, it's so over for me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, PointOfNoReturn, GalacticHero and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Wrong. Whites have changed a lot in the past couple centuries.

White people used to be absolutely brutal and that's what led them to being the most succesful
Yup, as sad as this is, it's true. Disappointed in the average man of my race.

Seeking or always awaiting conflict is low IQ tho

Why would a smart person want trouble?

It isn't even about following all rules, I break many rules IRL

But about not bragging and trying to seem better than others constantly

Smart avoid trouble, dumb welcome it
Agree with you. But humans are creatures of habit. If you just comply with shit all your life, then there will come a time when you shouldn't comply, but you comply anyway because your mind doesn't know any different.

What it means to be a man is a tricky question to answer.

But I can definitely tell you what being a man isn't. Being a man is not sitting on the train with your legs closed because society says manspreading is wrong. Being a man is not ignoring the fact that a random dude just slapped your wife's ass on the street. Being a man is not letting your wife go outside dressed like a whore

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
"Uncivilized" kek. No.

It's just acting like a man. Sadly, plenty of white guys have forgotten how to act like men.

Having no shirt on has nothing to do with being a man. But yeah, I agree that white men have forgotten about masculinity. This is because of the lack of conflict in our countries. Good times create weak men, you know how it goes. Ethnics have a lot more testosterone because of their shitty living standards.

It's tragic that after achieving such levels of peace and technological advantage, we find out it's unsustainable in the long run. We experience the turning point of Western societies right now and there's little to nothing we can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23 and ....
Agree with you. But humans are creatures of habit. If you just comply with shit all your life, then there will come a time when you shouldn't comply, but you comply anyway because your mind doesn't know any different.

What it means to be a man is a tricky question to answer.

But I can definitely tell you what being a man isn't. Being a man is not sitting on the train with your legs closed because society says manspreading is wrong. Being a man is not ignoring the fact that a random dude just slapped your wife's ass on the street. Being a man is not letting your wife go outside dressed like a whore
:ROFLMAO: when my dad and mom are at the store my dad literally smacks her ass in front of people
:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and ....
Chinese people find us hairy guys weird but they don't all hate on it

I wear a wife beater with a chain and an unzipped adidas tracksuit on top.

Because they live in hot and humid places, your clothes will stick to the body when you sweat and you'll feel uncomfortable. Also you can get attacked by people who will try to steal your clothes, it's just more simple not to wear them...
Picture-3-8.png
8ea3a9955ab7af56f05a066d50f83ca0_XL.jpg
MS-13-infobae-e1619973687702.jpg
14_JC_Gangs_Truce_ES_026.jpg

Animals don't need clothes

(jk now give me reacts)

Cus of high levels of masculinity