why do loyal and nonwhore girls keep ghosting me

sprout

sprout

signed and sealed by the living
I talk to lotta foids on ig, but for some reason, all the unloyal whores want to talk to me 24/7 and beg for my attention, but then the loyal actually good foids talk with me for a while n we connect really nicely, then they either leave me on delivered or j ghost me, what am i doing wrong

same happens to me..

you need to push for a meeting

• +1
Reactions: sprout, boss8055 and maxxmclooks
Because they belong to the streets :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: sprout and boss8055
They think youre a man whore then

i follow about 60 people, guys n girls, then 100 follow me back, are those bad ratios or sum
No but maybe your pics indicate you sleeping around or whatever

No but maybe your pics indicate you sleeping around or whatever
honestly i dont see it, i have 2 posts, and 1 highlight with 5 stories of me, all pretty normal, and my pics are pretty normal too, mirror selfie, outside selfie in nature, tbh i think its because i look like a fuckboy, which is weird to put it that way but i genuinely do think thats the only reason

you don’t seem high class or loyal yourself.

The non primal women are weird

a lot of them are interested in the qualities a man has too like his money hobbies etc.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
you don’t seem high class or loyal yourself.

The non primal women are weird

a lot of them are interested in the qualities a man has too like his money hobbies etc.
I do connect with the loyal foids pretty well, I talk about my hobbies, the jobs i have, and alot of stuff, and they find me really interesting and amazing to talk to, but then they'll leave me on delivered out of the blue, or j ghost me, strange

I do connect with the loyal foids pretty well, I talk about my hobbies, the jobs i have, and alot of stuff, and they find me really interesting and amazing to talk to, but then they'll leave me on delivered out of the blue, or j ghost me, strange
you said something that offput them

They are brutal

That or they did digging on u and found out your past

I talk to lotta foids on ig, but for some reason, all the unloyal whores want to talk to me 24/7 and beg for my attention, but then the loyal actually good foids talk with me for a while n we connect really nicely, then they either leave me on delivered or j ghost me, what am i doing wrong
How do u even find loyal non whores

you said something that offput them

They are brutal

That or they did digging on u and found out your past
could my looks even give bad vibes towards them? Like, mayb I look like a manwhore or sum shit idfk anymore

n yeah, prob sum i said, ig im just walking on thin ice when i talk to them

i hid my past so no way anyone finds that

if theyre non-whore theyre probably religious

• +1
Reactions: sprout and greycel
It's the exact reason they are high quality non primal in the first place.. its the exact reason they didn't mess around with another guy beforehand

Because they didn't see themselves marrying somebody like you
They've got more hurdles you need to overcome to be with
Rightfully so.. I hope you would marry a girl like this than use her as your toy

How do u even find loyal non whores
mostly from mutuals and i get info from my friends on them, random 18 yr old foids in school that are 100% not whoring out

• Hmm...
Reactions: sprout
they cant even tell tho, 100% they cant
Leave the religous girls for the religous boys

Dude if u got other girls worshipping yoi thays enough, no need for anything else

You don't look loyal yourself and maybe have a bad reputation. Or you aren't ideal for them if they are looking for a long lasting relationship, you should respect their preferences and move on (If you're short than it's obvious why they don't want you)

• +1
It's the exact reason they are high quality non primal in the first place.. its the exact reason they didn't mess around with another guy beforehand

Because they didn't see themselves marrying somebody like you
They've got more hurdles you need to overcome to be with
Rightfully so.. I hope you would marry a girl like this than use her as your toy
hmm maybe i gotta j stop talking to multiple foids at the same time and focus on one at a time, n stop bein a manwhore ig, cause i really do wanna get with a girl and push everyone other one away except her

i got tired of it, i want to move on from this greedy life
Chad gets bored of slaying 100s of foids wants to settle

• Woah
STOP BEING NICE U GOOF THE NICE GIRL TELL HER STR8 IN THE EYES THAT U WANT TO FUCK HER AND U GOING TO KEEP IT SECRET,

she want to be a slut like the unloyal girl but without having her reputation destroy just give her that

• Woah
OR real real loyal girls, need to hear that u are looking for marriage and kids even if u are both 22 years old but she's still a slut tho

• +1
STOP BEING NICE U GOOF THE NICE GIRL TELL HER STR8 IN THE EYES THAT U WANT TO FUCK HER AND U GOING TO KEEP IT SECRET,

she want to be a slut like the unloyal girl but without having her reputation destroy just give her that
i have to stop myself from saying ts so much, i do slight flirting and they usually flirt back but never directly said some crazy shit to them

mayb i should try idk

if you have been in couple with a girl with more than 3 years and u still havnt proposed, you might get cucked, i'm dead serious

if you have been in couple with a girl with more than 3 years and u still havnt proposed, you might get cucked, i'm dead serious
yeah ik, i dont understand why people be waiting more than 2 years to propose

i have to stop myself from saying ts so much, i do slight flirting and they usually flirt back but never directly said some crazy shit to them

mayb i should try idk
talking too much is useless meet her irl fast and tell her crazy shit in the eyes