Why do men become such pathetic cucks with age?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I have a friend in his early 30s. Despite his age he gets approached a lot. Goodlooking guy, thugmaxxed. He was a good wingman. It was almost guaranteed one of us would score anytime we partied together.

This guy turned into a complete fucking cuck. He's pussy whipped over some fat LTB he met on tinder. They broke up almost a year ago. Then she fucked dozens of other guys before they got back together. He barely goes out anymore. Just smokes weed and plays video games in his free time. He got fat, started shaving his head, and stopped buying nice clothes to save money. He stays at her house to watch her dog while she goes on girls trips to mexico and jamaica.

Screenshot-2023-09-04-at-14.25.39.png

We went out this weekend. Spent an hour in line to get into a nightclub full of model-tier college girls. Got approached a lot, ended up dancing with a group of them. The whole time this faggot was sulking on his phone, checking sports stats, and just being an antisocial weirdo. Totally killed the vibe.

He kept telling me he wanted to leave soon because he was tired and wanted to watch sports at home. Imagine that. You're surrounded by prime women dtf and you'd rather watch sweaty niggers throw a ball around. JFL

Cuck

I asked him to stay a little longer. He got mad and left the club. Had to abort the mission because he was our ride home.

jack-nicholson-rage.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, 9cel, BeestungLipsTheory and 13 others
Might be a chronic coomer

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Alt Number 3, Jarate and 1 other person
Partying in the US mogs the UK so hard you can't even imagine

Fuarrkkk!!!

Angry Al Pacino GIF by Arrow Video

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Manletmachine
My sweet and innocent, virgin, christian oneitis. My future wife.

F17ED8AB E843 4FA0 9C83 2F2D1AFD8256

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Primalsplit, 9cel and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, 9cel, fukmylyf and 7 others
I’m on the bus man if anyone sees this I am fked

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • JFL