Why do men focused on looks often go mentally ill (example)

The most popular men also tend to be the better looking men of a social hierarchy. I am really not convinced there's a difference.
I mog all my friends but I'm not that popular. Maybe it's my autism.

The most popular men also tend to be the better looking men of a social hierarchy. I am really not convinced there's a difference.
Well just think about celebrities for example. The vast majority of top celebrity women are famous for their looks, men, not as much. Women models are paid much more for a reason too.

Most male artists are like average to slightly above average looking. Female typically HTB-stacy range only

• +1
Reactions: recessed and Xangsane
I mog all my friends but I'm not that popular. Maybe it's my autism.
If you were a woman on your looks level you would be extremely popular, no doubt. Nadya Okamoto's Chad Boyfriend has around 150 IG followers. Men just don't get instantly propped up in social hierarchy for looking good like women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Xangsane
Women, of course, care about looks much much more than men on average but for some reason are mentally stable about it even though they think about it more. Compare women's looksmaxxing communities to men's. Vindicta/VindictaRateMe is very tame and most women there are actually improving and helping other people improve and they actually get results. People on here are much more likely to just make fun of someone and most make very few actual improvements.

I randomly saw this guy on TikTok when scrolling and recognized him from his mewing post on Reddit

Despite improvements, check his reddit post history, he is mentally ill and suicidal and wants to hit his own face because of how he looks. It's like another James sapphire because he unironically posted this on TikTok:

Not sure why this happens, but I've seen it many times.

what a retard

• JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL
they should be afraid of getting retarded like they got
its like focusing on a problem, but they created another big problem in their heads and behaviour, they qualitylifemined

If you were a woman on your looks level you would be extremely popular, no doubt. Nadya Okamoto's Chad Boyfriend has around 150 IG followers. Men just don't get instantly propped up in social hierarchy for looking good like women.
I know, this is why I've seen far more chadlites and chads on obscure Internet places like 4chan, here, even reddit and discord, than stacies.

Not surprised he doesn't have that many followers, who follows him?

I've also seen more chads with low followers than stacies. It's also more common for a chad to have more accounts he's following, than the people following him (bad follower to following ratio) , than for stacies.

We have to focus our energy in different ways, they live on tutorial mode just for being pretty.

they should be afraid of getting retarded like they got
its like focusing on a problem, but they created another big problem in their heads and behaviour, they qualitylifemined
Yeah, I can see the average quality of life of men who get into looksmaxxing on average DECREASING despite the claim it should increase due to the halo effect, which it should. However this halo effect increase is noticably offset but the constant looks obsession and framing every interaction with looks.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, FreakkForLife and Xangsane
muh male vs female gaze. bullshit invented by feminists to bluepill retarded twink estromorphs

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I know, this is why I've seen far more chadlites and chads on obscure Internet places like 4chan, here, even reddit and discord, than stacies.

Not surprised he doesn't have that many followers, who follows him?

I've also seen more chads with low followers than stacies. It's also more common for a chad to have more accounts he's following, than the people following him (bad follower to following ratio) , than for stacies.

We have to focus our energy in different ways, they live on tutorial mode just for being pretty.
Exactly. I was debating someone else in this thread but I'd like your opinion. When considering the total worth of a man versus woman, which one has looks determine a higher percentage of their overall value in society?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
muh male vs female gaze. bullshit invented by feminists to bluepill retarded twink estromorphs
Well it can be true in a sense. Many men admire roided men that look uncanny but women find no attraction to them and make fun of them. Ideal is actually not using steroids for example.

Exactly. I was debating someone else in this thread but I'd like your opinion. When considering the total worth of a man versus woman, which one has looks determine a higher percentage of their overall value in society?
Thank you. Looks matter much more for women than men; we have to prove our worth in other ways. That's why female models get paid much more than male models
Also all what a woman has to do is to be pretty and exist. A man can't just do that.

Thank you. Looks matter much more for women than men; we have to prove our worth in other ways. That's why female models get paid much more than male models
Also all what a woman has to do is to be pretty and exist. A man can't just do that.
I agree exactly with that.

• +1
  • +1
How do you rank among the friends that you mog?
I'm a white-passing ethnic chadlite, most of my friends are ethnic normies and HTNs, I also have one normie white friend and one former white chad friend.

Women do go insane. Anorexia is prime example

But if we were to entertain the idea that men do more often go insane, I would probably say its down to the male mindset of "all or nothing".

Men have the ability to hyperfocus on our goals to the point where nothing else matters, while women tend to focus on multiple different things instead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I'm a white-passing ethnic chadlite, most of my friends are ethnic normies and HTNs, I also have one normie white friend and one former white chad friend.
I am talking about your popularity.

Are you expected to jestermax? Are you the target of (a lot of) jokes? Do your friends look up to you? Do your friends take your ideas/suggestions seriously? Can you easily persuade your friends? Are you prioritized during scarcity, like there not being enough spaces for everyone at some event, etc. Do you walk in the middle or on the side when you go somewhere? Etc.

That's your position in your social hiearchy.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
Women do go insane. Anorexia is prime example

But if we were to entertain the idea that men do more often go insane, I would probably say its down to the male mindset of "all or nothing".

Men have the ability to hyperfocus on our goals to the point where nothing else matters, while women tend to focus on multiple different things instead
Great analysis. I think that's the core of it.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I am talking about your popularity.

Are you expected to jestermax? Are you the target of (a lot of) jokes? Do your friends look up to you? Do your friends take your ideas/suggestions seriously? Can you easily persuade your friends? Are you prioritized during scarcity, like there not being enough spaces for everyone at some event, etc. Do you walk in the middle or on the side when you go somewhere? Etc.

That's your position in your social hiearchy.
  • Are you expected to jestermax?
    • yes
  • Are you the target of (a lot of) jokes?
    • sometimes but they're often lighthearted, colour-based (I'm a lot lighter than them despite almost all of us being ethnic), or based on my much quieter disposition than everyone else
  • Do your friends look up to you?
    • sometimes
  • Do your friends take your ideas/suggestions seriously?
    • sometimes
  • Can you easily persuade your friends?
    • sometimes
  • Are you prioritized during scarcity, like there not being enough spaces for everyone at some event, etc.
    • we discuss it out together to come to an agreement
  • Do you walk in the middle or on the side when you go somewhere?
    • side

• Are you expected to jestermax?
    • yes
  • Are you the target of (a lot of) jokes?
    • sometimes but they're often lighthearted, colour-based (I'm a lot lighter than them despite almost all of us being ethnic), or based on my much quieter disposition than everyone else
  • Do your friends look up to you?
    • sometimes
  • Do your friends take your ideas/suggestions seriously?
    • sometimes
  • Can you easily persuade your friends?
    • sometimes
  • Are you prioritized during scarcity, like there not being enough spaces for everyone at some event, etc.
    • we discuss it out together to come to an agreement
  • Do you walk in the middle or on the side when you go somewhere?
    • side
Ur probably somewhere near the middle then.

I have ugly friends and 1) nobody would look up to them, 2) nobody takes them serious, 3) they cant persuade anyone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
Ur probably somewhere near the middle then.

I have ugly friends and 1) nobody would look up to them, 2) nobody takes them serious, 3) they cant persuade anyone.
I guess. The most dominant person in our social circle is an NTmaxxed black guy (tall, MTN-HTN, dripmaxxed, master's degree)

The fact you’re actually asking this questions :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL
The average man doesn't have serious wealth/money, doesn't have high status, doesn't have special talents or achievements.

I think you are severely underestimating how little the average person has going for them other than their sexual/social value mostly determined by looks/personality.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Sigmamale
The average man doesn't have serious wealth/money, doesn't have high status, doesn't have special talents or achievements.

I think you are severely underestimating how little the average person has going for them other than their sexual/social value mostly determined by looks/personality.
Still, just analyze men of high importance in your own life's circle or in the broader picture. Attractiveness isn't a huge part usually.

Still, just analyze men of high importance in your own life's circle or in the broader picture. Attractiveness isn't a huge part usually.
Attractiveness is not a huge part of how much a man means to me, because I am not gay.

It tends to be hugely correlated with social success, status, access to women, parties, social events though. So I would value my more attractive male friends more so than my uglier ones in those aspects.

Being with attractive male friends increases my own status. Being with unattractive male friends decreases it.

Anything else is mostly irrelevant imo. I have rich and poor friends but the amount of wealth that is really shared is small. I have talented and untalented friends, but those talents rarely result in unique/fun experiences except for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Xangsane and 6.5PSL
Women, of course, care about looks much much more than men on average but for some reason are mentally stable about it even though they think about it more. Compare women's looksmaxxing communities to men's. Vindicta/VindictaRateMe is very tame and most women there are actually improving and helping other people improve and they actually get results. People on here are much more likely to just make fun of someone and most make very few actual improvements.

I randomly saw this guy on TikTok when scrolling and recognized him from his mewing post on Reddit

Despite improvements, check his reddit post history, he is mentally ill and suicidal and wants to hit his own face because of how he looks. It's like another James sapphire because he unironically posted this on TikTok:

jfl if you think most modern women arent massively mentally ill.

jfl if you think most modern women arent massively mentally ill.
They're less likely to go insane though. What women rot on forums? What women shoot up schools? They're just less likely to be the extreme and go crazy

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
They're less likely to go insane though. What women rot on forums? What women shoot up schools? They're just less likely to be the extreme and go crazy
mentally ill women still receive validation and incentive in society.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's because you need to provide value other than your looks as a man
Hence why everyone recognizes who Lionel Messi is but nobody recognizes Sean O'Pry
When a sub 8 man tries base his value off just his looks he will struggle to cope when he realizes literally nobody gives a shit about him
You can mog 90% of men but you're still a nobody if the only thing you're trying to get by on is your looks. Lesser looking guys will outperform you in a social setting if they have other attributes

Compare this to women's sports where you have 10 women in a high jump final for example
Nobody will care about who wins beyond that point, all focus will go onto the best looking female if you have one that looks cute to model tier
All of the most viewed female athletics montages on youtube are displaying the women's appearance rather than the women with the best performances

tl:dr Women can get by on just looks, men can't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Uglybrazilian and Xangsane
Hence why everyone recognizes who Lionel Messi is but nobody recognizes Sean O'Pry
When a sub 8 man tries base his value off just his looks he will struggle to cope when he realizes literally nobody gives a shit about him
You can mog 90% of men but you're still a nobody if the only thing you're trying to get by on is your looks. Lesser looking guys will outperform you in a social setting if they have other attributes

Compare this to women's sports where you have 10 women in a high jump final for example
Nobody will care about who wins beyond that point, all focus will go onto the best looking female if you have one that looks cute to model tier
All of the most viewed female athletics montages on youtube are displaying the women's appearance rather than the women with the best performances

Totally agree! Maybe what happens is that after "looksmaxxing" (I'd argue some people looksmin due to uncanniness) men expect to see some drastic changes in their life, but nothing happens except maybe in extreme cases. They're still treated the same but they were expecting women to just start throwing themselves at them.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Uglybrazilian and 6ft4
Totally agree! Maybe what happens is that after "looksmaxxing" (I'd argue some people looksmin due to uncanniness) men expect to see some drastic changes in their life, but nothing happens except maybe in extreme cases. They're still treated the same but they were expecting women to just start throwing themselves at them.
Exactly. Those niggas made their whole life revolve around their looks just to later realize that things didnt change that much.

women don't give af about lionel messi

Last edited:

If your focused on looks to the point where your posting here your probably mentally ideal. Being cruel to eachother is a guy thing because having feelings as a male is "cucked". Toxic masculinity (y)

I don't lurk on Vindicta but its a much more positive community. Women have a much easier time getting attention and people will be nicer to them.